Chapter Thirty Four - Almost Over

Lucresia •

Nick, Vera, and I approached the Spellman house together. After what happened to me with Sarah Good I didn't really feel like coming to Sabrina's stupid merger but Vera convinced me and I really didn't feel like showing anyone that something was bugging me. I know for a fact that I can trust Nick with anything Sarah related but I really didn't want to involve him any deeper in my problems.

"So do you guys think anyone's even coming to this thing?" Vera asked as we approached the dark colored house. The last time I was here Nick was almost forced to have an orgy with the weird sisters.

"Looks like a yes to me." Nick answered Vera as we went up to the house. There was a generous amount of people straggling outside the house with plastic cups. I bet that Kennedy's here, she is not likely to miss a party like this. We went up the porch and into the house, my eyes widening as I took in the scene. Sabrina's house looked completely different than what I remembered. The lights were dimmed and funky party lights were set, furniture was moved and the house was filled with dancing people chatting and laughing. I looked at Nick who had a grin on his face.

"Hey you guys! Thank you so much for coming." That annoying voice I hate chirped. I turned to see Sabrina approaching us with a red cup in hand and a huge smile on her face. Her curly haired friend Roz in toll. Vera cringed up her nose and crossed her arms in front of her chest, whilst Nick smiled widely at her.

"Hey Sabrina, thought you said it was a small celebration... this seems like a full blown party." Nick joked as Sabrina smiled and looked around.

"Roz's church friends really showed up... But the more the merrier, it is my coming out party." Sabrina winked as I frowned. What does that even mean? Roz looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Yeah well, you know Dorcas and Agatha invited the whole academy when they heard about your party. Anyway, where can a girl get a drink around here? Come Lucresia." Vera demanded and pulled me away from Roz, Nick, and Sabrina. I frowned and looked back at Nick who was already engulfed in a conversation with Roz.

"What are you looking at?" Vera asked as we approached a table filled with drinks and food. Vera grabbed a cup and filled it with punch.

"Nothing, I just really don't want to be here. You know how I feel about Sabrina and Nick ." I exhaled as she rolled her eyes and cringed. Atleast someone can see through Sabrina's act.

     "I know right

"I know right. Sabrina makes me want to stab my eyes out. But don't worry about that, it's a party, we don't even have to speak to her." Vera said, her eyes trailing off behind me.

I turned around to see Asher talking to some girl whom I assume is a mortal since I have never seen her around before. My stomach churned as I pursed my lips and looked at Vera.