Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge

Lucresia •

Sabrina is the fucking Herald of Hell.

     I knew she was no good. I have always known that something was just off with her and I was absolutely right. Sabrina is meant to bring about the apocalypse and end all of us. My hatred for Sabrina is starting to bubble up inside me and even though I don't want to feel this way there's nothing I can do. I can't stand Sabrina Spellman.

     "I have to go babe. Sabrina needs me to help her find clues. I'm sorry baby. Please don't let this start a fight, you know why I am going." Nick said with a sorrowed expression on his face. I rolled my eyes only slightly and looked at the small group of teens that was sitting back at the table discussing Sabrina's powers. Sabrina was trying to act as if she wasn't eyeing us but she definitely was looking at us. That made my anger just flare.

     "Okay Nick do what you have to do. I am so done with this tug of war. I'm going back to the Academy." I stated and before he could answer I was walking towards the table and glaring directly at Sabrina. She knows I have no business with her.

     "I'm leaving, bye you guys

     "I'm leaving, bye you guys." I said whilst grabbing my coffee from the table and quickly stepping out of Dr. Cerberus Coffee Shop. I am so done with this bull. Why does Nick still want to be around her? She's the fucking Herald Of Hell. As soon as I stepped out of the Coffee Shop I was hit with the cold Greendale air and the cold felt very nice. There was almost electricity in the air. I walked down the sidewalk and sipped on my coffee.

     "Lucresia wait! Where are you going?" I turned to see my sister hurrying down the sidewalk trying to catch up with me. I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows whilst staring at her making her way over. What does she want?

     "What is wrong with you Lucresia? Where are you going?" Kennedy asked me as she got closer. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my jacket whilst licking my lips and staring straight at her. "Hello? I'm talking to you." She said waving her hands in front of my face. She is starting to irritate me.

     "What do you think? Am I the only one that actually cares that Sabrina Spellman will be the end of us? She's the Herald of Hell for Satan's sake. I knew she was selfish and I knew she was evil but no one listened to me and now look. She's about to bring over the end of all of us." I ranted on as Kennedy looked taken aback by my sudden outburst.

     "Lucresia... is this about what we found in the mines and the apocalypse or is this about Nick and Sabrina?" Kennedy asked and I could feel the anger inside me rising like fire. It was almost burning my insides. Sabrina destroys everything. I want to destroy her.

     "This is about Sabrina ruining my life since she got to the Academy! This is about her being the end of the world as we know it! Why does no one even care?" I said as my eyes trailed off behind Kennedy. Sabrina and Nick stepped out of the coffee shop and went in the opposite direction from us, into the woods. Kennedy followed my gaze and turned to look at them.