Chapter Seven - She don't like me

Lucresia •

Wake up Lucresia There was something licking my face. I opened my eyes to find my bunny familiar jumping around my bed. "What in the world are you doing, Sommer?" I asked with a chuckled as my bunny familiar stopped bouncing around and raised her ears.

You have to go with the handsome man that visited yesterday.  My familiar reminded me as I fell in time, she was right. Sabrina Spellman was coming to the academy today and the Dark Lord had asked me and Nick to befriend her.

I looked at the clock in the wall that read 6:30am. I got off my bed and decided to start getting ready because I had promised Nick I would get to the academy as early as possible. I figured that my sister would be sleeping so I picked up a random outfit from my closet and entered the bathroom to start my shower.

As the water hit my body all I could think about was Nick. There's just something about him that somehow only knowing him for so little I can't live without him. I don't even know what this feeling is; I have never liked a boy this much. But can I trust him?  I don't know if he's trying to deceive me, I honestly don't know anything.

After rinsing, I got out of the shower and got dressed. I made my way out of my bathroom and stood in front of my mirror taking in my outfit.

	I made my way out of my room and went down the stairs and while entering the kitchen my mom and dad were sitting in the table

I made my way out of my room and went down the stairs and while entering the kitchen my mom and dad were sitting in the table. They looked surprised to see me awake so early, "Whatever are you doing up, Luce?" My dad asked as he motioned me to sit down next to them at the table.

"Good morning, guys." I said picking up a toaster pastry that was on the counter and taking a bite into it. "I have to go back to the academy, I'm sorry." I informed them as my mom looked up from her book with a frown on her face.

"Whatever for, dear?" She asked and I smiled and decided to tell them the Dark Lord seeked me and Nicholas for help.

"Well, Father Blackwood asked me and Nicholas Scratch to befriend Edward Spellman's daughter. He said it was the Dark Lord's bidding." I explained as my father looked at me with wide eyes and my mother closed her book abruptly.

"Spellman? Huh, Edward Spellman was really something." My father huffed taking a sip from his tea, my mother looked at him as if he was crazy but didn't say anything. I eyed them carefully but they didn't seem like they were gonna open their mouth.

 I eyed them carefully but they didn't seem like they were gonna open their mouth

"Well... I'm going to go then... love you guys. And please tell Kennedy why I left so abruptly." I said grabbing my bag as they replied with their 'I love you's'. I made my way outside of the house looking at my wrist watch. 7:30am it read, I walked down the path I remembered that Nick showed me, loosing myself in my thoughts.

I suddenly found myself falling and hitting my head against a train track, shit. Did I really just trip over a train track? Great. "Damn Good, you're falling for me, quite literally." I heard a voice that was all too familiar, it was Nick. I looked up at him ... brushing my knee off. He walked over to me and extended his hand out to help me stand.

"Thanks." I whispered completely embarrassed as he helped me up and picked up my bag. He looked at me with his usual smirk as I shook my head. I have to do it. If I don't I will never know. I took a deep breath and cupped Nick's face, he pulled a surprised face as I pulled him in for a kiss. The moment my lips touched his, I realized all I ever wanted was right there in front of me.

Nick reacted quickly, taking my face in his hands and pulling me in. I smiled into the kiss and pulled back. Nick caressed my cheek with his thumb and hugged me tightly.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to do that since I met you." Nick whispered as I smiled happily pulling away. "Me too." I answered. This was the start of everything I ever wanted.

"Nick, I don't want to have to become friends with some girl I don't even know. That's not me." I said pouting as Nick chuckled lightly and took my hands in his. Leading me into the school he replied, "I'm not that pleased either, I just want to be with you all day." I smiled and looked at the floor.

"Whatever, let's get to Satanic Choir." I said as we talked together for the first class of the day.

As we walked into the satanic music room I noticed Vera sitting on top of a piano, she was talking with a blonde boy but as soon as she saw me she smirked and walked over to me and Nick. Nick rolled his eyes and put his hand on the small of my back as I pulled a tight smile at the blonde girl.

"News travels fast, love birds." Vera said with a weird sinister look on her face. I frowned and looked at Nick as he pulled a taunting smile.

"Have you been spying on us, Vera?" He asked tauntly as Vera rolled her eyes and motioned over to the blonde boy, sitting by the piano.

"Don't flatter yourself Scratch, Jacob saw you two by the tracks..." She trailed off turning towards me.

"Come on, Luce. Don't be so coy!" Vera laughed as I smiled. I don't want to make enemies but I just don't know what her problem with me is.

"Well Vera, I don't know what you want me to say. I guess what you heard is correct!" I exclaimed with fake enthusiasm as she hummed. She was about to reply, "Come on, children. Let's get in place and start rehearsal." But Lady Blackwood interrupted our conversation. We all got to our places and started rehearsal.

We were interrupted by Father Blackwood entering our classroom with a short, skinny blonde short haired girl following suit. Me and Nick exchanged glances.

"Lady Blackwood, let me introduce you to Sabrina Spellman, she will be starting classes today." As Father Blackwood said this I felt so uneasy, the girl gave me a vibe that I just didn't like. "Miss Spellman, can you read this sheet of music?" Lady Blackwood asked Sabrina handing her a music sheet. The blonde girl sang perfectly, I looked over at Nick who was smirking at Sabrina. Suddenly I felt anger rush through me. Don't be stupid, Lucresia.

"Prudence, I believe you have some competition." Lady Blackwood said. "Go on take that spot next to Lucresia Good. Miss Good may you raise your hand?" I rolled my eyes and raised my hand up as the blonde girl came over and stood next to me. She smiled at me as I gave her quick smile and continued rehearsing.

When Satanic choir ended Nick came over to me smiling.

"It's our time to shine, babe, make her our new friend." He said turning around to go look for Sabrina. I grabbed his hand and turned him around. "I don't feel good about this, Nick, I really don't." I said as Nick stopped and grabbed my face in his hands. He smiled at me and looked into my eyes.

"Lucresia, I will always protect you. Don't be scared, what can possibly go wrong with her?" He asked laughing and I chuckled a bit. He's right. But he wasn't. Nick and I made our way out of the music room and looked for Sabrina. We finally found her in the Dining Hall.

"It'll be fine Lu... This is the Dark Lord's bidding." Nick reassured me as we approached her.

She looked up at us as Nick said, "Can we sit with you?" He asked as the girl smiled widely.

"Of course." She replied as I cringed lightly.

I do not like Sabrina Spellman.

***

Hey guys! So they had their first kiss already oh my. WE reached a 100 reads I am so so so thankful to everyone who has taken the time to read my small masterpiece!

Thank you for reading x