Blooper

<Hey, guys. So a conversation came up in the comments about a scene in the episode, "Twintuition". During the scene where Viggo is interrogating Ruffnut, Ryker gets irritated with Ruff (who wouldn't?) and knocks a cup full of water off the table. The thing that was pointed out was that in the scene when Ryker knocks the cup away, the water should have splashed Viggo, yet the creators didn't make that happen. Just to have a laugh, this blooper chapter has other plans.>

Before Ruffnut could finish, Ryker knocked her water cup away and stared her down.

"Uh... Ryker..." Ryker turned at the sound of my hesitance voice. He was met with an irritated and soaked Viggo. Ryker stared at his younger brother for a while before bursting into laughter.

"Ryker." Viggo growled. I glanced at Viggo, my eyes wide with shock. Rarely have I ever heard Viggo so angry. The fact that Ryker wouldn't stop laughing didn't make things better. "Ryker, please explain to me what you were trying to do?" Viggo's voice was cold yet calm. It was kind of scary. 

"I was attempting to intimidate the rider." At the mention of Ruff, Leafblender let out a sort of chirping noise, drawing my attention to him, finding Ruffnut sitting on the ground cross-legged, her arms crossed as she leaned in Leafblender scaly side, his head in her lap. It seemed the Changewing had gotten in the way of her escape attempt. 

"That doesn't mean you had to douse me with water!"

"It was an accident. Get over it." I glanced between the fuming Grimborn brothers before going over to where Leafblender and Ruffnut were, lifting Ruffnut to her feet and dragging her out of the tent, Leafblender following close behind, leaving the two to argue without worrying about anyone being in the way.