45 || Alive (Last Chapter)

Evie's POV

It was him. He was standing in front of Niall's car, looking at us like as if we just tried to kill him.

"Niall... "I breathed out. "Pinch me. I think I'm dreaming."

"This is real, right?" Niall looked like he had just seen a ghost. "I mean, we've dreamt of him a lot of times already and I don't think I can tell the difference between reality and a dream anymore."

"I think this is just as real as it's about to get..." I murmured.

Niall turned to me and playfully slapped my arm. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get out of the damn car!"

Following what he said, I pushed the car door open and hurried out. Niall gave me a nod as he drove back to the parking lot, leaving us alone in the middle of the road. I didn't even care if he left me in the middle of the road. By the look on his face, I knew he was going to be waiting back inside, and if he decides not to, it doesn't really matter right now. Nothing else matters except for the fact that the boy of my dreams is standing in front of me right now.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I looked into Harry's deep green eyes that were staring right back at mine. He looked frozen in his position, not really knowing what to do.

"It's you," my voice barely came out as I tried to form a sentence. "Harry, you finally showed up."

I didn't even think anymore whether he knew me or not. I just ran to him and draped my arms around his neck. "I'd never thought I'd see you again, in real life," I murmured against his skin.

His breathing started to quicken as he slowly pushed me off him. "Excuse me? How do you know me?"

I felt my heart sink. It's like I got all my hopes up, enough to make me float up in the clouds with joy, and then they were just dropped in a matter of seconds. "You don't know who I am?"

He was staring at me so deeply, enough to make me fall in-love with him even more. Who was I kidding? I never moved on. Not even a bit. I've waited for this moment for months, and now that it's finally happening, words couldn't even explain how I was feeling.

I wanted to burst into tears, I wanted to kiss him, hug him and never let him go, tell him that I love him and I've never stopped loving him - but at the same time I didn't want to scare him away.

"Please say something..." I begged, trying to control my tears from taking over the situation.

"I feel like..." he began.

"You feel like what?"

"I feel like I've seen you somewhere," he finished. He brought the bottle of wine back to his mouth and took a few gulps.

"In your dreams?" I blurted out. I mean, that's the only answer, right? There's no way he wasn't dreaming of me too. If Zayn can even have the same dreams, then all the more Harry should.

"My dreams?" he repeated, looking even more confused.

I sighed. I don't think talking to him while he was drunk was going to help at all. "Nothing."

He gave me one last look before turning his back against me and walking away.

"Hey wait!" I called, quickly following him. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know," he slurred, throwing his empty bottle towards a trash bin, but missed. The sound of the glass shattering made me jump a little. He looked at me and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry."

I felt my heart leap. There was that smile. The smile I fell in-love with.

"You can't just walk wherever you please," I said, pushing my hands inside my pocket as I walked right beside him. "You're so drunk, you might get hit by a car."