Chapter Thirty Three - Love struck -

Date written by Annalyn Smith (Wattpad user: evalyn88). Go read her stories and follow her! Shes awesome!

Angelo's P.O.V

"I want to take you out." I breathed out, brushing my hand through her red locks.

"Tonight?"

"Yes"

She lifted her head up, grinning. "Like on a date?" I nodded my head. "Where are we going, Wolfy?"

"Not sure yet." She threw her head back to laugh. "What?" I questioned, just wanting to hear her talk.

"Nothing. So what should I wear?"

~

"What do you have planned for the date?" Rain wiggles her eyebrows up and down. "Something special I am guessing?"

"Something different. Something she probably hasn't done before. " Rain was going to hangout with Maya while Jewels and I are out.

"Different like how?" I rolled my eyes. For the past five minutes, she has been asking nonstop questions. I was driving to Jewels' place to pick her up.

"Just different! Drop it." I growled.

"Don't fucking growl at me!" She growled back.

"You don't growl at me!" And from there, we kept arguing.

~

We walk up to the door and my nerves start to act up again. What if she doesn't like where we are going? I don't even need to knock because the door just opens: Jewels.

My eyes traveled up and down her gorgeous figure. Her legs wrapped around skin tight jeans as her torso was covered with a simple blue tank top. She made simple look elegant. I bet my eyes were darkening black by the way she was smirking.

"Hey, Wolfy."

"Hey, Little Red." I pull her into my side, laying a kiss on her check. Rain walks into the house, going straight to the kitchen. Jewels and I laugh, knowing she was going to stuff her face with food.

"Where to Wolfy?" I open the car door for her.

"You'll see."

~

When we arrive, her face lights up. Thank god she likes it. "Oh my gosh! I always wanted to go to one of these things!" She claps her hands together while hugging me.

"You haven't gone Go Karting? Not once?" She shakes her head adamantly.

"Well I'm glad to be witnessing a first for you." I told her, walking up to the ticket stand. "Two tickets for the 30 laps." That's seems like a pretty good time period.

"Here you go." I hand Jewels her ticket and she runs ahead of me. I shake my head, sighing playfully. I grab two helmets, putting hers on when she isn't looking.

"You put it on backwards." She snorts and turns toward me. "I can't see anything." Her hands try to find my face and they do. My face gets scrunched and smashed around. We both laugh. "You have a nice face."

"You have nice hands." I take them off my face and twist her helmet so she see me. "That's better." I could look at her for ages but she on the hand really wants go Go Karting.

"Come on! I really want to go and beat you!" She tugs on my arm.

"How do you beat someone in Go Karting?" I laugh as she shrugs at the thought.

"I guess you have to be faster than them. Which obviously I am." Her laugh fills the whole area.

I snicker. "Psh. We'll see."