Matchmaking Disaster (39)

I didn’t know what’s with the time, but all I knew was that it’s ticking so slowly. I couldn’t even talk to my seatmate because that Professor Dufont was watching me intently.

To lessen my boredom, I scribbled on my notebook. ‘This time is boring and I don’t know what to do.’ And I kept on repeating it on every line. It was cut off short when the girl behind me tapped my back. I faced her questioning, “What?” She just pointed a finger in front.

Soon as I turned to face the front, Prof. Dufont was in front of me, arms crossed, cocking an eyebrow.

“Can you please tell me what I just said earlier Ms. Anderson?” he inquired, challenging me. He’s going to make fun of me. How rude!

Just as I stood up, the bell rang, saving me from my misery. I hastily got up, grabbed my things and bid my goodbye to Prof. Dufont who just glared at me.

I had a three hours free period which meant that I could just sit back and relax. I decided to go to the library, not to read but to sleep.

I loved studying, don’t get me wrong. It’s just sometimes I wanted to sleep it off and then do it when I got a high energy after sleeping.

The library’s building was not that far from my building. It only took me a good five minutes of walking.

I looked for a nice spot where I could sleep without being noticed or else, I didn’t know what to think when I got caught.

There was a spot next to the book shelve in the far right. Like literally far to the librarian’s desk. So I was safe.

I took a seat at the vacant spot then I noticed that there’s also someone in there. I tried to peak to see who it was. His hair was a lot like Zac’s and the way his body built. But I groaned internally when I realized it was him. ‘Nice job Sapphire.’

Slowly, I stood up, not trying to wake him up but too late!  I pulled the chair loud enough for him to hear.

He got up, scratching his eyes. My gaze never left him. I didn’t know why but I was en- ‘Snap out of it Sapphire! You are not enjoying the view!’ I slapped myself mentally.

“Sapphire?” he finally noted me.

I suppressed a smile. I couldn’t offer him a smile. I still didn’t forgive him.

“I thought this place was vacant,” I muttered as I was about to leave.

He grabbed onto my wrist, “Wait! You don’t need to go. Can we talk, please?”

I thought for a second but gave in eventually. “What do you want to talk about? And please, don’t try to apologize. I won’t accept it. I cocked my head to the side, ignoring the weird feeling in my stomach.

He sighed deeply, “What should I do so you can forgive me? Please tell me and I’ll do everything I can to do it.”

I smiled mischievously at him. He would do everything. Everything that I’d be telling him, he’ll do. I think this was going to be fun.

“So?” he asked.

“Sure. Uhmm. Why don’t you meet me after class at the parking lot and I’ll tell you what you should do.”

His lips soon turned into a wide grin. Maybe he thought he’d be forgiven, which was way beyond my imagination. I was not letting him to be forgiven that easily. That was my old characteristics.