Matchmaking Disaster (25)

Wow. We’re on almost done with this story. :) Nuh—I’m just kidding. But we’re halfway through. :) It’s a good thing right? I hope you’re still with me and still reading my story. :)

Well, I’m not going to waste any of your time now, soooo--- to the story!

Matchmaking Disaster (25)

My eyes slowly opened when I felt a pang of pain just on my side. I winced at the pain I was feeling. When my eyes were completely open, I looked at where the pain was.

Oh my--

“Oh, you’re awake. Finally!” There he was. His brown hair was all messy. His shirt was stained with sweat and… blood?! Was that mine?! His eyes were flaring in anger. What did he do to me? I had no idea at all.

“Wh—what happened?” I choked at my own words. My eyesight’s starting to get all blurry but I was not going to cry. Not in front of him where he could see my weakness and took advantage of me,

He looked at me with those evil smirk plastered on his face. This guy was really a freak, a psycho or whatever you call it. He’s dangerous like a killer haunting you in your dreams.

Out of the blue, events that occur before I was here hit me as I remembered what happened. He let go Emerald but told her immediately not to tell anyone about him or else he’ll kill me. She was crying but kept all the sobs in her throat. I assured her that I would be alright and then waved her away. This guy scared Emerald too much.

When he took hold of me, there was a sharp object pointed on my side, causing me to let out a shrill of pain. And that’s where it all went blank. He hurt me and even tried to kill me. Crazy ass!

I glowered at him, giving him a very disgusted look before saying, “What do you want from me?” I had to keep my mouth in control, especially in spitting out words that I might regret saying in the end. I still love my life so I just have to let my mouth shut for a bit. Or else, who knows what he might do to me. He’s a psychopath after all.

He’s still smirking. This ass really was a lunatic. That smirk was really irritating. Why did I even met this guy? Was this a punishment to me? I didn’t deserve this at all.

“Don’t you have anything to do other than to stare at me?! You’re burning holes in me, you know that?!”  and he smirked again. This guy was pure evil. “Sapphire, my dear—“

“Don’t call me that!” I snapped, feeling my blood boil because of anger. “You don’t have the right to call me by my first name. You’re disgusting!” I spat. But that didn’t make him any less evil. His smirk just grew bigger.

Before I could even notice, he was now behind me. How did he move that fast? He leaned closer to my ear, his breath brushed just below my ear, giving me chills. He whispered, “I want you.”

My body tensed. He wanted me. He wanted me?! He still wanted me?! He wouldn’t let me go, would he? I already dumped him but still he wanted me?

His hands moved up and down my bare skin. I shuddered, “What do you want from me?” I asked again, my sight became blurry again. There were tears welling up and any minute it’ll fall. He’s taking advantage of me now.

‘Someone please help me!’ a voice in my head cried out. But I was too scared that I even got silent.

He removed his hands from me then took a chair and sat on it in front of me. His fingers brushed to my cheek. What’s he doing?!