Matchmaking Disaster (13)

So Guys. Hello. I’m sorry for the long wait. I’ve been busy with school and also I’ve been through Writer’s Block. That’s why. But I’m good now. I am much inspired to write after I read Late Summer Rain by AubreyEatsHeart. So I’m dedicating this chapter to her. You should visit her page. Her stories are awesome.

And there's a quick note below. so be sure to check it out.

Don’t forget to support my stories by voting, commenting and fanning. J))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchmaking Disaster (13)

I returned at the gym immediately. I forgot that we only had thirty minutes break and I was long gone for one and a half hours. Great! I could picture myself being scolded in front of everybody. So embarrassing!

When I finally reached the entrance, I had seen none. No one was there. Well, there were two janitors cleaning.

I went to their direction and asked, “Where’s everybody?”

“Ms. May already dismissed them an hour ago.” The old man growled. I asked him nicely, why couldn’t he do the same?!

“Thank you.” I said and left the gym.

I made my way to my locker. I stopped because of someone who was leaning exactly on my locker. His arms crossed over his chest while his left foot was resting on the locker door.

I let out and exasperated sigh as I made my way to him. I stopped exactly in front of him and glared.

He was staring at me blankly. What does he really wanted? I just told him that I didn’t want to talk. Why couldn’t he just let it go?

“Can you—can you please move aside? I need to get my things in there.” I pointed at my locker, trying to avoid his blank stare at me.

He just gave me a sigh. Seriously? This guy was so unbelievable.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said—“

“I heard you alright. But why? Why would you ignore me? Ignoring me is fine, but ditching the rehearsal for some guy?! Are you for real?! I thought you don’t want to talk because you and Harry just broke up.” He bellowed, almost shouting at me.

My voice suddenly disappeared and all I could do was stare at him. He was right. I didn’t want to talk because of the break up. But he’s the only one I didn’t want to talk to.

“What?! Aren’t you going to say something?” He said but more calmly now. He stood up straight and started to walked away.

I finally breathe in and out. My knees weakened that I fell on the floor. “Crazy me.” I tsked.

* * * * *

I was called at Ms. May’s office before lunch break.

“Sapphire, please have a seat.” She pointed at the empty chair across her table.

I started praying inside my head. I knew the reason why she called me. It’s because of what happened yesterday. I’ll be scolded.

Could someone please pull a trigger in my head right now?! I said inside my head.

Ms. May crossed her hands together, filling every gap between her fingers and rested it on the table. She breathed in first before saying, “Do you have problems? Current problems that may have bothered you?!” she asked, looking so worried at me.

Well yeah! The battle of my thoughts. Some part of me said that Harry deserved a second chance while some part said I’m better off without him.

I bit the inside of my lip, thinking of what I should answer. I couldn’t just open my big mouth and say that I had love problems. That was just so immature!

“So?” she said, waiting for me to speak up.

“I—I…” I stuttered. I felt my knees trembling, scared that she might yell at me because of an unreasonable answer. Before I could notice, my lap was starting to get wet by the tears falling infinitely. I was crying!

I saw Ms. May stoop up through the corner of my eyes. Then, she rubbed my back up and down, just to calm me down.

“I—I’m… sorry.” My voice was husky because of my sobs.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to walk about it. I just wanted to know what’s been bothering you. Give yourself a break. Go home. You are excuse for today’s rehearsal.” She said with her angel0like voice.

I did as I was told. I went home without telling anyone. Only Ms. May knew about it since she’s the one who allowed me to go home. She also said that she’ll be the one to inform Zac about my absence.

He’ll get angrier to me. For sure!

What happened t the girl who was so calm? The brave one who never cry? I thought to myself as I stared at the nowhere sight of the ceiling.

I didn’t know why I changed. Maybe it’s because of Harry cheating on me.

“Ah!” I sigh exasperatedly. Just thinking of his name made my nose scrunched up. But remembering the way he looked at me that night with the tears rolling down his cheek, I couldn’t help but felt a little guilt for not giving him a second chance.

He deserved it anyway! The other voice inside my head said.

See?! There was really a war inside my head.

I looked at the clock to see that it was only two thirty in the afternoon. Then a thought came to my mind. It’s not really the best thing to do but it’ll kill the time I had in my hand right now. I’ll be bored to death if all I could do was stare at nowhere and let the voices in my head bicker,

I changed in a strapless sequined maroon dress. Its length was just above the knee. I braided my hair to the side, put some blush-on, mascara, and light red lipstick. And lastly, I wore a red wedge five0inches heels. I grabbed my phone, Ipod, camera, make-ups and car key and shoved it in a light red purse.

* * * * *

I’ve been talking to three guys and I still felt bored. The guys that I had been talking to were not good in having conversation with girls which I found unattractive at all.

I decided to leave the matchmaking area and just sit at the normal-eating area of the restaurant.

“Sapphire?!” a familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned to the side to see Anthony. Why’s he here?!

“Hey!” I forced a smile.

“I knew it was you. So what are you doing here?” he asked as he took a seat at the empty chair across the table.

“I should be the one asking you that. Class is not yet over until four.” I asked confusedly, as the gap in my brows lessens.

He just gave me a weird smile. What’s with this guy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Anthony? Tell me what you think. Comment below. And don’t forget to click vote. Thanks.

And guys, here's a quick description of my new story "Never Love Your Best Friend" Hope you will read it too. :))

June Isabella Peyton is a 16 year old girl, having an ordinary life with her family and her best friend- Chad. She was never fond of love as she thinks it’ll just break you emotionally. Well, that’s what she thought until she found herself in-love with her best friend. She doesn’t know when or how she fell in love with him. But there’s one thing she knows. She has fallen in love with him but she’s never going to tell him. What will June do once her best friend knew about it? Find out as she tells us her story… “Never Love Your Best Friend”