Not the Savior

Felix's P.O.V.
Tossing the grape in my mouth, I turn back to Borra. "So what happened? She did what?" I scoff. Apparently Maleficent wasn't as bad as we all thought and she actually had a good side with a place called the Moors, which I remember where Borra and I came from and she was much more kind than I thought. Borra and I as kids were raised in this nest where we could be protected and our kind can be safe but we came out of hiding a few years before I left.

"She completely fell through the sky as if she didn't know how to use her wings." He laughs, looking up. I glance behind me as Eden storms into the camp, her hair damp still as well as her wings. "Someone's pissed off." He mutters.

"Think Pan pissed her off?"

"No."

"Felix." Eden growls behind me, clearly upset about something.

"Eden." I answer.

"We need to talk. What do you know of Peter being a vampire?" I freeze at that, glancing behind me.

"Borra can you leave us for a second?"

"Yeah." He nods, spreading his wings as he took off.

"What do you want to know?"

"How he's a vampire in the first place." Eden sits next to me.

"When Pan first came to the island, he wasn't alone. Someone who had lived on this island and didn't like Pan on her island. But she offered him a deal. He gets to stay on the island as well as her, she doesn't bother him or us as well as protection from the beasts. Keeps us supplied with food and whatnot. But there was a price. She bit him that night. It's how he's immortal."

"So wait, he let her stay, she doesn't bother us and in the end, Peter gets immortality?"

"You could say that. Don't worry, he won't hurt you. He's just scared he'll scare you away."

"Well he doesn't need to, because I'm staying for the long run. 

3rd person's P.O.V.
As she walked through the woods, her sword out and ready, she looked around her  surroundings. Eyes followed her, as if she was being watched. As she turned around, she met his piercing green eyes that looked at her with curiosity, as if he's never seen someone ever. His head was tilted to the side, not once breaking eye contact with her.

The wind made the girl's blonde hair fly over her shoulder. This boy was the first person she's met since being here, and maybe he can be of use to her. She steps closer but the boy backed away as if frightened.

"No wait. I don't want to hurt you, I just need your help." She said, causing the boy to stop to look at her. She walked closer to him, and although he flinched, he didn't move away. "My name is Emma, I'm looking for my sister."

Pan's P.O.V.
I raise an eyebrow at my Lost girl's name. This woman did look like Eden but older, twenty maybe.

"I was wondering if you could help me find her."

"I know where she is, but why should I trust you?" I ask, feeling my fangs but I don't show them, not yet.

"Did she mention she was Snow White and Prince Charming's child? That Regina cursed her and she disappeared with her memories to a place called Neverland?" She looked at me, her sword gleaming in the light.

"You're Emma. She's been talking about you. Come with me, I'll take you to her." I gesture for her to follow me through the jungle.

"So Eden knows me?" Emma asked.

"Yes. But she only saw you for a day. She tried getting you out of the curse but failed. She wonders if you even know her."

"Well that's good, I think."

"It's good. Now, don't make any sudden moves but Eden is right through the brush." I teleported us to the border of camp, the guards looking at me and glaring at Emma. But I knew that as long as I trusted her, no one would come near her. I walk into the camp, quickly having to duck as Eden and Borra fly over us, flying into the sky as they beat their wings to keep up with each other

"Ten to one. I beat you," Borra brags.

"It isn't my fault you have bigger wings and are stronger." Eden pouts. I chuckle at her childishness and am glad I could give her the childhood like experience she would never have as a Princess. Being royal isn't all just sitting around but it's hard work and your whole life you're training to be the new ruler of the kingdom and you never get a break to yourself so when Eden came to me and I realized who she was, I was more than happy to give her what she's been missing for who knows how many years.

Not to mention the Queen aged her so that she aged at least ten years, taking away whatever freedom as a young girl she had. Ever since she came here she's been able to thrive and be the girl that I've fallen in love with and who the Lost boys have grown to think of as one of their own.

"Eden!" I whistle, catching the girl's attention. She looked back up at Borra, mostly telling him she'll meet up with him later as she glides down to us, her massive wings beating in front of her as her feet touched the ground. Tucking in her wings, she looked at me. She glanced at Emma, clearly not recognizing her sister but I couldn't blame her. The two barley got 12 hours together before they were separated. Talk about being separated at birth.

"I thought adults weren't allowed on the island."

"They aren't, but Emma is an exception." I glance at her. Eden's eyes grew wide as she finally reunited with her sister.

"Hey Eden."