Borra

Felix's P.O.V.
Eden stared back at me with almost horror, a look I've never seen anyone give me before but she quickly regained herself.

"When I was younger, I went exploring and found Maleficent. She wasn't looking where she was throwing her magic and got me. When I got here, I got the worst headaches and back pains. And I don't know how Peter will react to me with horns and wings."

"I'll get into contact with a common fairy on the island who keep my magic secret. As for you, don't tell anyone. Not about me, not about you, and not about my mother. She's the last person I want to see."

"But I don't understand. Peter is the most powerful being there is. Why wouldn't you want him to at least know about you being Maleficent's son?"

"Because the king who made the game of whoever got Maleficent'a wings got to be king was only a pawn. Pan was behind everything. No one ever knows because the king took that to his grave." A pained look flashed through Eden's eyes at her crush being so heartless. I could tell she still had questions but she didn't push any further, afraid to know the truth. And without another word, she walked out.

Eden's P.O.V.
Sitting in the library which I had found out was the other door besides the bathroom, I glance down at the book I was reading, questions swarming my head like bugs to light. I didn't understand how Peter could even give the orders to a king and have them listen. Was he really that feared that he could make a king bow down to him? He hasn't acted like that around me but then again, I've only been here for a few weeks so I guess I don't know Peter the way many of these boys do. Archer lifts his head from across the room, making me glance up as arms wrap around my neck.

"Hey, Princess." Peter smiled behind me.

"And where were you?"

"I was just seeing what Felix and you were talking about." My body tensed. I know the two were friends but if Peter can make a king bow down to him, I'm sure he can get Felix to confess.

"And what did he say?"

"He wasn't there. It was odd since he doesn't really just wander off."

"Yes, quite." I mentally breath a sigh of relief. Peter jumps over the couch, sitting next to me. I set the book down, crawling onto his lap as my head rests on his chest. We stay like that for who knows how long when a sudden headache hits me. I snap my eyes closed and groan in pain.

"Eden?" Peter asked. I get off of him, going to put my book away but I fall to my knees, closing my eyes in pain. Peter tried to get to me but Archer jumps in front of him, making him keep his distance. I could feel the magic run through my veins. The light suddenly became darker and I open my eyes, seeing brown wings engulfing Felix and I.

"Felix, what are you doing here, Peter-"

"My mother's magic is taking effect on you. You need to leave if you want to stay alive."

"I can't. I can't leave Peter."

"If Pan finds you with your horns and wings, his dark side will take over and he'll hunt you down until you're dead." I knew he was right and I knew I had to leave but Felix would figure this all out, right. Felix helps me up as if he sensed I had to leave as his wings still blocked Peter from seeing us. We run out of the room and down the hall, Peter on our tail as we get outside. We jump off of the balcony but I realized I can't fly as I yelp. Something suddenly catches me though and I look to see Felix flying out of the camp and off the island. He flew down to the ocean and I saw my horns that poked out of my hair, my wings tucked behind my back.

I was amazed at how different I looked yet still the same as well. My attention was brought back to Felix as he lands on a small island, letting me off of his back. Someone else came out of the shadows, his hair like Felix's in a mess but also longer, his horns being snapped off. And from how heavy they felt on me, I can tell they were hard to snap.

"Hi, you must be Eden." He smiled.

"Eden this is Borra, he's my brother." Felix introduces me.

"Felix, what's going on?" I ask, looking at the boy.

"Pan although he's hunted Maleficent down and sent her on a wild goose chase for Stephen, she's now after us. Felix as been a loyal friend of Pan's but also a protector of him and now you. You need to go."

"I'm sorry but I'm not leaving the island. I'm still getting used to the island and I'm not going to start over so please, leave me alone."

"Eden." I gasp, looking behind me to see Peter just as he lands.

"Peter." I gasp, running into his arms. He let my hair, thankful that I was okay. Peter looks at Felix, but he didn't yell, scream or anything, just stood there.

"Pan I can explain."

"Don't. I heard everything."

"And?"

"I wish you would have told me sooner but I guess late is better than never."

"You aren't mad?" Felix asked, almost stunned he was still alive.  

"I have no reason to be. You are the son of the one person I hate most but we don't all follow in our parents' footsteps. You had the choice to kill me so many times and yet you didn't."

"Thank you, for everything."

"Of course. But now someone has a choice to make." Peter looked down at me, telling me that it was my choice. I look at Felix and his brother, then back at Peter. I could either chose to go with Felix or stay with Peter on the island. Peter suddenly jerks his head over his shoulder, narrowing his eyes.

"Peter?" I ask at his odd behavior.

"Someone's on the island." He growls.

"Who?" Felix asked. Peter looked back at me as if he expected me to know who it was.

"Emma."