Another boy

Eden's P.O.V.
We all run to the camp, my head swarming with him ages of my little sister once again, t finally have her in my life. But as we look around, there as no trace of her. My heart sank, and I sigh, knowing from somewhere inside she wasn't here.

"This doesn't make sense. My sense is never wrong." Peter shook his head, clearly getting upset. I back away, afraid what he can do if he does get mad.

"I'm sure it was just a mistake." I said quietly, glancing at Felix. He simply nods, telling to give Peter space. "I'll be in the tree house if you need me." I go to the edge of camp, climbing up the steps as I reach the balcony. Walking inside, I go to the the living room, sitting on the love seat next to the window. Watching the boys head to the training grounds, I also saw Felix and Peter, Peter in anger as he screams in anger.

"Knock knock." I turn to see Borra walking into the small treehouse.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I smile.

"I wanted to see you. I'll be around for a while so I wanted to look after the new Fey." He sat across from me as I brush some hair behind my ear.

"I don't know. I may not use my Fey side a lot." I answered truthfully.

"Why not? It's a wonderful gift."

"My mother told me that when you're born into magic, you depend on it, and is hard to come back from it. But if you aren't born into it, then it's hard to accept magic as a part of your life. I'm the daughter of a farmer who only became prince because his brother's foolish act, and an outlaw princess."

"And the daughter of true love. I know your parents and you don't need to follow their footsteps."

"My sister is the savior. She's to break a curse and what am I?"

"Pan's first Lost girl. The only known girl to survive Regina's curse. That's a big honor itself. Now, promise me you won't try to hide your wings because of your parents?" I glance up at him, wrapping my wings around myself. "No, come on." He laughs, tickling me to try and get me out of my cocoon of wings.

"No! Borra stop!" I laugh, trying to wiggle away as I fall back on the couch. I open my wings finally. Borra stops, smiling.

"There." He smirks at what he did. I roll my eyes, pouting.

"What's this?" I gasp, sitting up with Borra to face Peter who see anger and a hint of jealousy in his eyes. I turn to Borra, gesturing for him to leave as he stood up, walking out of the tree house.

"Borra was just talking to me. Nothing happened between us." I get up, walking over to him. Peter still didn't seem convinced as I sigh, resting my hand on his chest. Peter seemed to tense under my touch, looking into my eye. "What's wrong?" I ask in a hushed tone. Peter boy starred at me, like he was afraid. I take my hand away, looking down. "I'm going down to the shore to wash up, I'll be back soon." I lie, walking out the door and down the stairs.

I walk into the tent, I sigh. "I need you to tell me what's Peter hiding." I look at Felix, his back to me. His wings arch but not from my presence but from my comment.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Peter has a look in his eye when he's around me, like he's afraid. You're his close friend so I need you to tell me what happened?" Felix finally turned around.

"We can't talk here." He shakes his head, and I teleported us to the beach. "Pan hasn't had the easiest life. His father killed his mother in front of him and his little sister Autumn, blaming it on Pan. He took most of the beatings so his sister didn't need to, but he mostly kept to himself. Autumn did the best to help and one day when he was about to end it all, Autumn got me and I tried to convince him that he had to live. Soon after, The Dark one came in and raised the two, treating them as his own. The two were finally safe and happy until his father came and took his sister. It tore Pan apart. His sister was the only thing keeping him sane. Rumple tried to go after him but, it was no use."

"You were close to Peter?" I ask, still trying to take in the whole story.

"We grew up together. When he created Neverland, he wanted to run away with me. I had no one left so of course I came. Pan uses the island as a way to try and get away from his pain, but it doesn't help."

"Wow, I guess there's more to Peter than I originally thought." I say, glancing at him.

"No one knows the true side of Pan, only the dark side of him." Felix nods, a faint breeze blowing past us. "People call him a demon for stealing the children who's parents are too blind to see they're in pain, and he doesn't think he can love someone, and someone can love him. But since you've been here, he's more open, happy. I won't be that protective friend but a warning, don't leave him, it will break his heart." Felix said. I could tell he wasn't messing around and I simply nod.

"Hey Felix, there's a new arrival in the camp!" A Lost boy informs Felix. We start to walk into the jungle, the sand turning to soft sand as we walk in an odd silence.

"Felix, how do you find the boy?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Once Pan gets alerted there's a boy, he sends a group of around ten boys to go find him. The shadow drops the boy far enough that if he did wake up and decide to roam, which rarely happens, but close enough that we can find him and we aren't out searching for him for days." Felix explains. I nod, not knowing what else to say now. The distant sound of boys chattering got closer and Felix moved the ferns away with his wing, walking into the clearing. The boys all go quiet, the higher power walking into the clearing as he tucked in his wings.

"We can't get a name but he looks like he comes from higher power and knows how to use a weapon." A boy reports, Felix looking like he heard this every day but it's also the first time he was hearing of this.

"And how do you know he knows how to use a weapon." At that moment, a sword was thrown past us which caused me to yelp as the iron blade just grazed my neck, striking the tree behind us. The boys raised their spears, ready to attack the boy if need be. The voice of the boy stuck out to me as he fought the boys trying to stop him. I step forward, Felix trying to stop me but I brush him off, walking closer to the boys. I saw Felix tell the boys to lower their weapons, everyone slowly stopping as I stepped forward. I guess I was well known in the camp because I'm with Peter so I guess I have power of somewhat. His blue eyes look into mine, a light there but I look back at him with question.

"Nate?" I ask, boys looking at each other like I'm crazy.

"You know this boy?" Felix asked. stepping behind me.

"He was known as Prince Nathan where I came from. He was my boyfriend.