Cut down

Pan's P.O.V.
I opened my eyes, seeing that I was in some kind of cage, bars blocking my every way out. I try and teleport myself out of here but I caught the cuff on my wrist, blocking my magic. The sound of two pairs of footprints came down the path and into the clearing.

"It's hidden in plain sight. We won't be able to find it." She said.

"Yes we will. Because we have all we need. Good to see you're finally awake Pan."

"If you wanted to talk, you didn't need to drug and kidnap me."

"You're hard to get alone now. It was the only way."

"Tell me, after my shadow ripped off your shadow and shot you down, how did you get back?"

"The heroes aren't the only ones who came back from death." Tamara said.

"You were only my pawns years ago to lead Henry to me. You did your job and I killed you for a good reason."

"And yet you failed getting his heart. And you waited until he was sick to make him a friend. Tell me, does Eden know?" Greg asked. Great, they know about Eden somehow. I lean against the cage, closing my eyes. The two seemed to back off, leaving me alone. I just needed a way to get out of here and warn the boys. I needed Eden.

Eden's P.O.V.
Sitting on the bench, I toss the stick to Archer as he ran to go get it. I look out at the sea, reminding me of the island. Emma sat next to me as we sit in silence, looking over the sea.

"You know, I'm going to miss you here." Emma said.

"You'll come and visit though, right?"

"Yeah, definitely." She said. My gem glowed, drawing my attention to it as I pick it up.

"Borra I'm busy right no-"

"Pan's gone." He stops me from saying anything else, my fear rising as I stand up. "He hasn't come back to camp for two weeks and Felix said some old enemies found him."

"Okay that's it, I'm coming back to the island." I glance back at Emma. I didn't want to leave but Peter was in danger and I wanted to make sure he was alright. Emma nods, seeming to understand. I smile back, spreading my wings as I fly into the sky. Luckily Felix supplied me with a way back to the island. Flying a good distance away from the town, I throw the bean in the water, the portal appearing.

Tucking in my wings, I dive through the portal. Closing my eyes, I think of Neverland, spinning through the portal as I shot out the other side, beating my wings to fly high enough as to get above the clouds. Opening my wings, I let the breeze carry me back to the island. I dive above the tree line, my hair blowing behind me as I beat my wings to keep me from crashing. I land at the camp, catching the attention of many boys. They all gesture to Felix's tent. I walk in the direction of the tent, walking in as I catch the attention of Felix, Borra and Henry.

"What the hell did you two mess up?"

Pan's P.O.V.
Time. We need it for a lot of things, to know when we will meet a friend, or when a meal is. But when you're sitting around doing nothing, time seems to fade away. The only thing that remains are the cold chilling morning, boiling hot afternoon and warm night.

I have no idea how long I've been stuck here, a week at least. I've kept my mouth closed, not wanting to risk the Lost boys needing to be put up with Greg and Tamara again not to mention Joanne, Tamara's big sister who's been hunting magic in the real world. Apparently it was magic that killed their parents and they came here looking for revenge, to end magic. But to do that, they need to kill me which they won't because they think the magic is held somewhere only I know so they need me alive.

I don't remember the last time I had even the slightest bite of food but I was starving and craving for food. I lean against the cage, closing my eyes in hopes the pain would go away but I knew it wouldn't. I'm not that stupid.

Normally I was left alone in the small camp while the three went out and looked for the camp and which they wouldn't. The second Felix found a trace of someone else being on the island, he'll keep the camp on lockdown, move the camp if he has to.

The sound of three pairs of footprints came into the camp. I didn't bother looking, I don't want to face them.

"All I'm saying is that we can end him, go find the camp on our own." Tamara said.

"No. Not until he talks," Her sister snarls.

"Good luck, because I'm not saying anything t to you." I smirk weakly. I open my eyes, Joanne suddenly hovering over the cage.

"You'll talk soon enough kid." She suddenly backed away, an arrow being shot right where she had stood. We both turn to look up in the trees, seeing Eden with her bow aimed at Tamara. The boys were hidden away in the shadows, on edge.

"Give the king to us and we won't shed your blood all over the island." She threatened.

"Good luck with that attempt." Greg scoffed. Eden opened her wings, the boys coming from their spots and basically going to war with the four. I watch as the battle took place, Eden suddenly landing in front of the cage.

"Miss me?" She mocks.

"Shut up." I scoff. Eden looked at the cage, keeping her distance from the iron bars.

"Eden!" Henry called. Eden turned in his direction, catching the gun he passed her as she shot the lock. I climbed out, wrapping my arms around Eden as if I haven't done this in years.

"Thank Zeus you're alright," I breath, petting her hair. Eden smiled, looking up at me.

"I'm not letting a few adults destroy the immortal boy." She smiled. I return her smile, but it quickly faded as a pain hit my chest, the whole clearing stopping me as I let go of Eden, falling to the ground in a pool of my own blood.
"Peter!"