Journals in Storybrooke and pranks in Neverland

Eden's P.O.V.
The arrival to Storybrooke came faster than I thought, and before I knew it, I was on the deck of the ship, people welcoming their friends home. Archer stayed by my side the entire time, clearly not liking the new environment around him. It was different from the island, and much different from the kingdom I was meant to rule one day. Everything was so modern and confusing, things I had no idea would ever exist. The carriages that were once pulled by horses were now ran by themself.

The dirt and cobblestone roads were now smooth and marked with weird thi yellow and white lines and dashes. People now communicated with little boxes called phones and I knew I would never fully understand this new village. As people look at me, they realized who I was, muttering and whispering of how I was back and how I escaped the curse with my memories.

"Are you okay?" My mother asked behind me, slinging her bow over her shoulder. "It's new and scary, but you'll get used to it. The town starts to grow on you."

"Mary Margret have you seen Emma?" Regina asked for the plank leading down to the docks.

"No. But I would give her some space after Henry."

"You know Ms. Swan gets herself in trouble when she tries to be alone."

"I know but she'll be fine."

"Eden, can you come with me for a second, I have something to show you." Regina said. I jog up to her, in front of her in less than a second as Archer ran to catch up. Super speed, I'll have to control that I guess. Regina teleported us back to get home and I had to admit it was like a castle, everything cleaned and polished, neat. Regina went over to the table and opened something up.

"What's this?" I ask, turning the page in the book.

"Henry's Once Upon a Time Book. He's the author of it now which came with perks. Eden he didn't need Emma to tell him he was going to have to stay on Neverland. He saw it years before he even got sick. I tried my best to keep him with but I learned quickly we can't stop the future let alone change it. He's been ready to leave for months so whatever you think Pan did that's wrong, Henry wanted it and he knew it." I look up at the Queen.

"So, Peter didn't ruin Henry's life?"

"No. Not in the slightest. And Henry was more than willing to stay knowing what he would lose." I look back at the picture, Peter and Henry has their backs to each other, Henry with a sword and Peter with his pipe. I then realized that I was judging Peter for nothing, and that I wasn't getting the full story. Archer sits next to me, looking at me as if wondering what to do. I couldn't blame Peter for saving Henry, but I could learn more about Peter Pan.

"Regina, do you know if there are any books about Peter? I want to just who I'm going back to."

"No person has ever gone to Neverland without either dying by Pan's grasp or getting stuck there as a Lost boy. But there's a boy who escaped. He kept a few journals of the boy. I can see if I can find them."

"Please." I nod.

"You know despite being a Lost girl, the princess I knew is still there." I look at her delighted. "I'll so see if I can find those journals." She walked out of the kitchen and upstairs. I walk out of the kitchen, finding my way to the living room as I sit down. Archer jumps on the couch next to me, resting his head on my lap. I feel my neck where Peter has bitten, the bite still there and painful to touch. I just hope by sharing his blood, I don't need to worry about anything bad.

Pulling the gem out of my pocket, I glance at it as it shimmered in the light coming through the windows. Borra gave it to me before I left. He said it was how he and his father used to communicate together when his father was on trips for supplies and trading. I may not know about the town right now, but I defiantly miss Neverland.

Pan's P.O.V.
Tucking in my knees, I glance down at the leaves from my place in the trees. It was so peaceful up here and I always used it to think. Rustling came from the higher branches and a few leaves fell in my hair, causing me to shake my hair to get them out.

"Okay, they're on their way right now." Henry said. Since Henry came here, he hasn't had a hard time fitting in and making himself at home. Henry has come up with an idea to prank Felix and Borra. We gathered up a bucket of mud and water and were going to drop it on the two when they came back from scouting. I knew we would be waiting a while so I had tied the bucket up just below the branch so it would be easy access to get.

I bring the bucket up and cut the rope, Henry gets his as well as we hear two people talking, their voices being the brothers. The two walked right under us and I signal for Henry to drop the bucket. We both do at the same time, the mud falling onto both of them who screamed in anger. Henry and I start laughing our heads off, not being able to control our laughter.

"Pan!" Felix screams, beating his wings as some of the mud flew onto Henry and I.

"You two should've seen your faces." Henry laughs.

"It's stuck in my hair. This is going to take forever to wash out." Borra complained.

"You two do know we're getting you back for this." Felix warms.

"Looking forward to it." I laugh.

"I need to get this out before it gets stuck in my hair." Borra huffs, flying into the sky. Oh this was so worth it.

                                     ****
I glance at the boys talking and laughing with each other, digging into their dinner but Felix was nowhere to be found. I guess he was still trying to get the mud out of his clothes still. But that was so worth it. Biting into the meat, I started to miss Eden, the camp feeling empty without her. Many of the boys have asked where she was and it was hard telling them, only reminding me that she left. But at least she'll be out.

In a split second, I feel the coldness of water drench me, taking away the air in my lungs at the freezing cold water. I quickly stand up, all boys now turning their attention to either me or Henry who was drenched as well. Felix and Borra laugh at us, clearly behind all of this. What surprised me was that they got water all the way from the spring, the coldest water there was on the island. I glance at Felix, a proud smirk on his face as I narrow my eyes at him, a glint of adventure in my eyes. "Alright then, let's play."