Storm

Peter's P.O.V.
Eden looked at me in confusion, wondering why a siren would be here out of all places and not with the others. Something comes up to the surface, her black hair being down and not in a style like I saw some other sirens have. She sat on a small ledge, showing her dark aqua blue tail which was long but powerful, probably being very powerful as well. A dorsal fin like a fish runs along the back of her fin, her aqua blue eyes looking at me as she turned to lean her arms on the shore, laying in her stomach as her tail sways above the water.

"Peter, what brings you here?" She smiled at me, the fangs showing.

"Eden, this is Serena, she was an outcast in her pod because she doesn't act like her sisters. She doesn't crave blood, attack sailors and although she can lure sailors away, she thinks her voice should be used for something else."

"So she was cast out for doing the right thing." Eden realized, Serena turning to her.

"I heard Peter had a new girlfriend but I didn't think you would be this pretty."

"Thank you, uh new girlfriend?" Eden asked, clearly thinking I had been with someone else as I saw her jealousy. I simply roll my eyes at the mermaid.

"I'm messing with you, but there was rumor of Peter having feelings for Felix."

"Those were rumors that your sisters started." I defended myself. Serena dropped her tail in the water, whipping it out as water drenched me. Eden quickly covered herself with her wings before she could get drenched.

"Serena!" I snap at her, only causing the two girls to laugh at my state. Eden uncovered herself, Serena gasping at her wings.

"Are you a Dark Fey?" She gasps. Eden looked at her wings, smiling at the mermaid. Thunder rolled in ahead, signaling it was time to get back to camp. The storms here can get quite dangerous and you wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of one. Serena seemed to sense that she had to go, jumping back into the water as I take Eden's hand. I teleport us to the tree house right as the rain started pouring down outside.

Eden created a vine of roots, climbing up to a small ledge as she looked out the window as if rain was foreign.

"Everything alright, Eden?" I ask. Eden looked down at me, sighing.

"Yes, I just remember as a child, I was so frightened of the rain, worried that my father wouldn't come back from hunting. My mother would tell me stories to distract me." She smiled, looking out at the rain. I climb up to her, putting my arms around her as her head rests on my shoulder.

"You must miss them, don't you?" I ask softly.

"I do, but I don't remember that much about them," She sighs. Lightning hit the ground outside, causing Eden to yelp, keeping her wings tightly around her in fear.

"Eden," I brush the hair from her neck as I feel her relax slightly under my touch. "It's alright, love." I put my arms around her, letting her relax into her, her wings still around her slightly. Petting her hair, her wings fell as she completely calmed down in my embrace.

"Peter?" she asked softly, resting her head on my leg."

"Hmm?" I look down at her as she looked down, keeping her wings around her.

"Please don't leave me." Her words were quiet but I still could hear her perfectly.

"Of course not. I will never leave you."

Felix's P.O.V.
I kick at the sand, looking to see it was a mess full of things that washed up onto the shore from last night's storm. The rest of the boys look around, wondering how it got this destroyed since just yesterday it was a dream beach.