Juniper

Pan's P.O.V
Eden looked at me blankly, as if she didn't know what to react to. I still haven't told her the real reason I met Henry when I wanted his heart.

"Baelfire was a Lost boy who used to live here. But he left without my permission so he's now an old memory." I answer blankly.

"Oh."

"Something wrong, love?"

"No, nothing." She shakes her head. I go back to eating, Eden picking at her nails.

"Hey." I brush my hand over hers. Eden looked at me. "I promise you that this will be alright. This will get better."

"You say that like you know everything will be fine."

"Because I know." I said matter of faculty. Eden sighs. I let her lay next to me, her hand resting on my chest. My arm wraps around her tightly in a protective matter as she snuggled closer. "You've been up all night, you should get some sleep." I pet her hair.

"No, I'm-I'm not tired."

"It's not like I'm going anywhere thanks to Tamara." I chuckled.

"No. I'm not tired." She yawns, gripping onto the sheets as she closed her eyes. Her breathing steadies as she started to fall asleep. I rest my head on the pillow, closing my eyes as I drift onto your darkness.

Borra's P.O.V.
Closing the door behind me, I walked over to the bedroom. Opening the door, I see Eden laying against Pan who was laying against the pillows, both asleep. It was reliving to know that Pan had found happiness in his life after everything he's been through in his life. Something was open next to Pan, bringing me to sneak over to the bed.

Pan was always a light sleeper and didn't always sleep so when he's woken up, he's not always in the best mood. Picking up the journal, I see it was Pan who wrote it, writing about Eden. This was just more proof of his love for Eden.

"I thought it was rude to snoop through other people's things." I flinch, looking up at Pan. Great, I just woke him up.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were asleep."

"You know I never sleep. What do you need?"

"Greg and Tamara, seems they have someone with them, Tamara's sister and an old friend who escaped a while back."

"Baelfire." Pan smirks. I nod. "He'll know where the camp is. See if you can't get him away from the other three.

"Why do you think they're here?"

"I was hoping you had the answer. I'm unable to move so can you see if you can't get that answer for me."

"Actually, I think I do." Pan raises an eyebrow at me, waiting for my answer. "Tamara, she's a Fey, well, her sister is. Borra said she helped in the battle against humans and she's one of the only ones who got out. I think she's here for my brother, Eden and I. But her sister, she has other intentions. I'm going to go see if I can't find more about Tamara's sister and if she knows anything. Can you tell Felix I'll be gone for a while?"

"Alright." He nods. I turn to leave, flying out out of the small hut, beating my wings to keep me up. I'm suddenly stopped, someone trying to drag me down to the ground. I fight against them, crashing into the trees.

"Borra stop it!" The familiar voice yelled at me. I get away from them, getting to my feet. I finally see who it was, her bird like wings stretching behind her, her long hair over her shoulders as her horns almost reached as tall as mine.

"Juniper?" Juniper was an old friend of mine and we fought together during the last war.

"It's been a long time old friend."

"What are you doing here? Are you working with Greg and Tamara?"

"No. I came to warn you. You two need to get out of her, you and Eden. It's dangerous here and my sister is planning on war."

"I can't leave my brother though." I tell her, thinking it was crazy if I was ever going to leave Neverland without Felix.

"You mean Felix? Felix is alive after the war? But I thought he died."

"I got him out in time."

"Well you need to come back either way. I mean the nest needs a chief." Her words caught me off guard since I thought everyone had died.

"Nest?"

"You don't know?" She asked, clearly confused as well as me.

"Know what?"

"Borra we survived. We have a nest not too far from here. And you're meant to rule."

"No, Felix should be chief now." I answer blankly, jumping onto a bolder.

"Felix? He's a low life though."

"No I'm not. Hello Juniper." Felix lands next to us, his wings stirring up the dirt around him. Juniper smiled at him as if she didn't just insult my brother

"He's actually Pan's most feared Lost boy."

"You had me at scar. Nice to see you made it alive, Runt." Juniper was cruel to my brother but was also one of his only friends. She was only cruel so no one would suspect she was friends with him because she was with the wrong friends. In our nest there are mane tribes. The desert tribe where their wings are light brown colors like hawks, forest where I come from with solid wing colors, tundra with white or light colored wings and jungle with wings of Birds of paradise colors like Juniper' swings.

"Tree girl." Felix mocks back.

"You've grown up, gotta admit I like the change."

"It's good to see you again. But I'm not going to hide that I wish you died." Felix jokes.

"Oh you think that because you're chief you get to mock me like that? You have another thing coming."

"Don't try threatening me tree girl. Just be happy that you're alive."

"And working for the enemy." I point out.

"Borra i know it sounds evil but I'm not working for my sister. I just needed her to get to you two."

"How about this. I'll trust you but you turn on me then I will rip your wings off." Juniper flinched but held herself together.

"Deal."