The nest

Felix's P.O.V.
The five of us glide across the ocean, our wings spread as we make our way to the new nest which I was excited to finally see. Borra brushed his wing against mine as he tried to fly ahead of me, his face empty of emotion but I could see he was trying hard not to smirk. I beat my wings a few times, getting ahead of him. He did the same and we continue that until Juniper flew above us, almost making us crash into the water.

Eden was close behind her, Maleficent as well. Borra and I try and catch up with them, seeing the large nest in the middle of the water. There seemed to be no way in, but Maleficent took the lead with her crow next to her. We go under it and suddenly pull up, flying right into the opening. As we got in, I noticed many tunnels that led who knew where, some Fey looking at us, stopping to not crash into us. I could hear them behind us but chose to ignore it. We fly into a large cave like thing as a few Fey look at us. Maleficent lands, tucking in her wings as we do the same.

I heard a few gasps and saw many shocked faces.

"The nest has been without their leaders for years." Maleficent explains. "They think you were lost in the sea."

"I'm confused. How did this many survive?" I ask.

"Your father's soldiers fought to distract them while he got everyone he could get out." Someone explains. Her wings were as while as a snowy owl's, her horns light in color with stormy blue like mine. "I'm Winter. You saved me from Sam that day." The memories from that day come flooding back to me and I smile.

"That's why I remember you."

"I'm really sorry for what he did that day." She smiled, her blond hair covering her eye.

"It's alright." I nod. "Whatever happened to him?"

"Since the only heirs left, he took over. He's the opposite of your father though and isn't all that nice. He rules with threats and fear. No one is allowed to talk back to him or he makes them disappear."

"Well well. Look who we have here." I turn around, Sam smirking proud at my return. The others back up, Borra keeping Eden behind him with his wings open enough to protect her.

"Hello Sam." I snarl. Sam steps to his left, and I do to the right, both of us circling each other. "You think you can come in here and take my dad's throne with none of his blood?"

"You didn't come back, Runt. These Fey needed a ruler."

"And you are not their leader. I am." I sweep my hair out of the way, the feather showing. Everyone gasps that if survived, but Sam scoffs.

"You know the rules, Runt." The rules to get on the throne we're normally what Borra and I would do. We would both battle our father much like male bucks. Whoever dropped dead or gave up lost and the winner took the throne. Mostly the boys die because their father snap their necks.

"And I'm ready this time." I spread my wings in challenge.

"Felix don't. This is no time to let your past get in the way." Borra said. I ignore him, Sam colliding his horns with mine.

"Scared Runt?" He smirks.

"Not even close." I toss him to the side, shaking my head. Sam came at me again, his horns clashing with mine as he pushed me back. I spread my wings, trying to push back but he was stronger than me. He tried to shake me off of him but I wouldn't let him win. I wasn't going to let him rule my people. I back up, just to clash with him again. He pushed me back and I try my best to fight back, pushing him a few steps back but he pushed me more. I lose my footing and slip, letting him push me back more as I feel to my knees. He pushed me back more, ready to kill me but Borra stops him, pushing him out of the way.

Sam fell to the floor, Borra towering over me with his wings spread.

"And next time stay down." He snarls.

"Your brother will never be the chief of this nest, Borra and you know it. He couldn't live up to his dad and never will." Sam snaps.

"Shut it bitch!" Juniper helped me to my feet again.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, my neck is killing me though." I run my neck.

"He's twice your size and his horns are much stronger. You went into that fight blind when you know better. I can train you."

"Really?" I look at her to see her smiling back.

"Yes."

"Race you back to the island!" Eden dove down the tunnel.

"Oh no you don't!" Borra chased after her. I look back at Maleficent then at Sam.

"I'll keep him under control. Right now you worry about your island, chief." She smirks. I smile, diving down the tunnel and twisting and turning through the tunnels and to the sea. Pulling up, we glide across the water effortlessly.

"She likes you." Eden looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"That girl Winter. When she saw you again and frankly alive she started blushing like crazy. And how you battled Sam, she nearly fainted."

"How do you know?"

"I used to help the daughters of the council members find their crushes with the new guards recruits. I know love when I see it and she's crushing on you."

"You think?"

"Hey thank Sam for that scar because it's what attracted her. It's a sign of a fighter who's willing to fight for what he loves."

"You're crazy."

"I'm the product of true love so don't go around telling me crazy when you don't know the first thing about love." She flew ahead of me.

"Getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter by a girl. Pathetic." Juniper smirks.

"Says the one with an evil sister out to get my best friend." I smirk back. Juniper rolled her eyes in response as the island comes into view.

"I'll meet you guys later. I need to go check in with Peter." Eden called back.

"Hey I want to meet tonight so I can tell you guys what my sister is planning." Juniper called.

"Alright bye!" Eden darts to the island before anyone could say anything different. I look back at the way I came, the way of the nest. I was worried thar Sam would screw up what my father has built and also about Winter.

"You alright?" Juniper asked, clearly seeing I was freaked out about something. I just keep looking forward.

"I'm worried about my people and everyone I left behind." I admit. Juniper smiled.

"You'll get your nest back, Chief." She smiled.

"I hope so."

Eden's P.O.V.
Landing back at the camp, I see it was empty, the boys asleep. Glancing on the treehouse, the lights were off as well meaning Peter was asleep as well. I tuck in my wings, heading for tree line to go tot he steps but my hair was pulled back.

I let out a gasp, struggling to get away from him but he only tightened his grip in my hair.

"Nice to see you again Princess." Nate smirks behind me. I thrash in his grip, beating my wings to get him off of me but nothing worked.

"Let me go, Nate." I try and sound threatening but it sounded more like a plea.

"And why would I?"

"Because Felix and Borra will soon come into the camp, see you and report you to Peter."

"You think Pan will save you? You're more pathetic than your mother and she fell for a shepherd boy." He threw time to the ground.

"Please, I didn't do anything to you." I look at him. Nate chuckled darkly, the shadows hiding his features as he stalks closer to me.

"Don't worry. This will be clear when you wake up." He blew something in my face. My eyelids grew heavy and I try and fight it but couldn't, falling unconscious.

A/N
This will be the new cover and new title. Expect it to be up in the next day or later today.