Nate and Eden

Eden's P.O.V.
The boys start looking at each other at the news. Nathan courted me a few months ago but he was not the best Prince. He was abusive like a bomb ready to blow at any second if the wrong thing I said.

"What are you doing here?" He spoke, catching me off guard a little.

"I can ask you the same thing. You can't be here." I cross my arms.

"Because I'm not the boy you want? Is that it?"

"Because I love someone else, and he'll be damned if he hears what I have to say about you." I cross my arms.

"Or he'll be damned you hid him from me." The boys gasp, backing away at the presence behind me and he was not happy. I turn around swiftly, almost running into Peter. "You have some explaining to do, Eden," he crossed his arms at me. I wanted to cower down before him, fearing I would die. "Get the boy to the cages, I'll deal with him tomorrow," Peter turns to the boys who grabbed Nathan.

This time though, he didn't struggle, as if he was satisfied what was going to happen to me. The boys led Nathan out of the clearing, Felix leading as he glanced at me.

"Remember, you can bring him light. Use his love for you to remind him he actually loves you." He whispers, leading the group out of the clearing. I turn around to Peter, but we were already in the tree house.

"Want to explain how he knows you?" He growls at me. Images of us flash through my mind and I shiver, fearing about what he may do to me now that he's in a camp where pain is a daily thing. "Answer me." Peter snarls at me. I look at the ground, more images of Nathan flashing through my head. I didn't realize I was on the ground until I felt the sharp pain on my cheek, tears streaming down my face as I stare up at Peter in fear. Peter quickly realized what he did and kneeled down to me, dropping his knife as he tried to heal the wound. I only push him away. "Eden, I'm-I'm so sorry. I don't know where that came from."

I look at the ground, Peter drying my tears.

"His name is Prince Nathan and he was from another realm, a realm my parents wanted to hide from me until I was his bride. I was never for the engagement but thought I would go with it for my kingdom although I hated the boy. My hatred grew to fear as he started showing his true colors. He started hitting me when we were alone. Hits turned to punches which turned to, molesting. He left just weeks before I came here." Peter looked at me in horror at my story but I don't say anything more.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know and if I did, I wouldn't have gotten mad back there."

"Don't be, I'm not one to tell my past a lot." I said. Peter picked me up in his arms, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck as he sat me down on the couch in the small corner living room. A fire roared to life and I flinch slightly, turning back to Peter.

"I got you pretty good, didn't I?" He brushed past the cut. "Luckily it won't scar, but it was iron so it would hurt more."

"Can you heal it?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, but you'll have to be patient. I can't use my magic on your kind,"

"I grew up with no magic in my life, I'm fine." I nod. Peter smiled, waving his hand as a tow and a bowl of water appears. Peter takes the towel, dunking it into the water. I turn my head to the side, hissing at the pain that came as the damp cloth came in contact with my open skin. Peter was gentle, careful not to inflict pain as he got the cut cleaned.

"I'll make sure Nate keeps his distance from you. The last thing I want is pain to come to you."

"And yet here we are." I chuckle, glancing at him. Peter grabs my chin, forcing it to the side again to clean the cut.

"I didn't mean to. I lash out when I get mad."

"I know. There weren't many books involving you but I searched the depths of the forbidden wing of the library and got a few books. You are quite the villain." I smile, the warmth of the cloth going away.

"The more you keep moving, the harder this will be. Now stay still, I'm almost done." Peter continues to clean my wound. I sigh, trying my best to stay still. "Shame that it won't scar. I mean, not really but here, we wear our scars with pride, we don't bother to hide them. Besides, you would be cute with a scar." Peter set the cloth down.

"Really?" I finally turn my head to him.

"Of course. But then again, you would look cute in anything."

"Oh don't lie. I may be the lightest of the light, but I'm talking to the king of villains here." I smile. Peter pecks my cheek, picking me up again in his strong arms again. I rest my head against his chest as he walked into the main tree house, setting me down next to the window. I look out the window, seeing boys come and go from the trail from the camp.

"What did Felix tell you at the beach?" I look up at Peter who was sitting across from me. I was puzzled at how he knew I was with him at the beach. "I know everything that goes on on my island." He wasn't mad, just, curious somehow.

"About you two as children, how Gold raised you after your father murdered your mother." Peter scoffs at me.

"He likes to make that part up. Hook raised me and my sister. As far as I know, he got my sister to safety. During a ship wreck, me and my sister got caught in the storm and Rumple got us before returning us to Hook months later. Eventually, Hook and I got into a fight and I left the ship."

"Oh, well I guess that makes sense." I shrug, opening my mouth like I was yawning as the cut stings in pain.

"Come on, darling, let's get get some food in you."

"You cook?" I scoff at him as Peter got up, walking to the small kitchen.

"I'm a boy of many talents." He winks, giving me the hint.

"In your dreams, Pan." I mock, pulling the blanket over me as I close my eyes.