Rain and surprises

Eden's P.O.V.
The rain pours outside, thunder and lightning flashing outside. I try and distract myself, thinking by about anything else but the thought of Peter still out there frightened me. Peter suddenly came into the hut, dripping wet. "Peter!" I fly down from the bed, wrapping my arms around him which took Peter by surprise but didn't hesitate to hug me back. "Where were you?"

"I'm sorry. Felix got caught in the storm." I rest my head on his chest, trying to settle my nerves down. He led me over to the small living room, letting me sit down on the couch as he sits next to me. A blanket is put over me and I nuzzle my head in his chest. Peter's arm wraps around me, my eyes growing heavy as I close my eyes, trying to stay awake. "It's okay, fall asleep, I'll be here." Peter whispers, petting my hair as I soon fall asleep.

Peter's P.O.V.
My head rests on the pillow, Eden on top of me curled up with the blanket on top of us. Eden buried her head in my neck, groaning tiredly. I open my eyes, tiredness wanting to take over as I look at Eden. She shifts in her sleep and I pretend to be asleep still as she got up, fixing her hair. I wondered what she was doing as I'm suddenly pushed to the ground, Eden and Felix laughing. I get up, glaring at the two as I jump over the couch, going for Felix but he gets out of the way, hovering in the air. I teleport behind Eden, wrapping my arms around her.

"Ah! Peter put me down!" She squealed, getting away from me as she flew over to Felix, passing him as she flew out the door.

"You really tried to scare me?" I scoff, looking up at Felix as he reached the ground, tucking in his wings.

"You need a little fun in your life. You're too Pan, not enough Peter."

"I thought I told you to never call me that." I hiss.

"Sorry but I'm just saying you don't have fun anymore."

"Whatever." I mutter, going to pick up the blanket from the floor.

"You told her about who you really are yet?" He asked as I fold the blanket, neatly putting it back. "You should. She'll understand."

"Right." I scoff.

"She's like me. She won't run from you."

"No. I can't tell her. She's already risking her sister being gone, my true side is nothing she needs to worry about." I snap. Felix didn't push the matter further, sighing.

"If you don't tell her by tonight, then I will." He said, leaving the house without another word.

Eden's P.O.V.
I carefully make my way into the water, just the right temperature as I dive in. It felt amazing to finally have a my skin clean for once. I surfaced, my hair wet and damp as I swim to the waterfall. I wash my hair and body, feeling clean once again. Something wraps around me and I gasp, feeling his head on my shoulder. "How did you find me?" I smile as he started kissing my neck.

"Your aura." He muttered, searching for my sweet spot. He drags me under the water right as he placed his lips on mine. I kiss back, curling my wings around us. I hit the sandy bottom, Peter keeping me down as he tugged on my bottom lip. I moan quietly, my lungs suddenly gasping for air. Peter seemed to do the same as he wraps his arm around me. Pushing off the bottom, he kicked his legs until we got up the surface where we both take a breath of fresh air, filling our lungs with air again.

Peter swims to the small ledge and sat down, letting me crawl on his lap with my neck tucked away in his neck. I open my wings, heavy from all the water as I tuck them away again under the water.

"Eden I need to talk to you." He whispers as I glance up way him lazily.

"Hmm?" Peter got out of the water as he helped me out. Water dropped from my wings which felt heavy and I wanted to fall over from their weight. Peter took my hand and pulled me along into the forest, but everything was a blur. Peter jumped into the air, pulling me with him as he jumps into the high tree. I hold onto the branch, not wanting to fall or look down. I look at Peter who held onto the branch casually, like he did that every day. But there was something I noticed that was different with him. Fangs.

I try and catch my breath, looking at him in horror. "You're a....vampire?"