The brother I missed, the king I miss

Eden's P.O.V.
Turning the page in the journal, I continue reading on. Regina had found at least a few dozen journals that this boy had. Apparently when I got back to Emma's home, she had said she knew Bae, but his name was Neal now. She used to date him a few years back before coming to Storybrooke and starting a life with Hook. Apparently someone had told Neal to keep Emma away from the town but she followed her gut and came here, finding adventures with our family's enemies and even finding Hook, Henry's father.

Bae mentioned this girl named Wendy a few times, explaining that she and her brothers would take Pan's shadow and go to Neverland to return to their room every night. But Bae had a bad feeling and took the shadow's hand to Neverland, getting stranded. That's where he started talking about his time as a Lost boy but I'm not that far yet. Archer laid at my feet as I see a bright light in the dark room. Marking the page I was on, I close the journal and set it aside, picking up the gem. "Hey, Borra, what's going on?" I smile.

"Everything's fine." He lied. Borra was never was the best liar and I knew what this was about. Emma said that it was a super power she had which had become useful to her time in the real world.

"How is he?" I sigh. I was worried for Peter and how he was holding up so far but I didn't want to show it because I wanted to focus on my family right now. Does that seem selfish? I don't mean for it to be but I've never met my sister or heard from my parents in years so of the chance comes, I want to take it but it doesn't mean I'll leave forever because I do love Peter and I do want to return to Neverland for it's my home.

"Felix and I are trying to distract him with a prank war but we can't do it all. He's hidden himself in the jungle most of the time and we can never find him. He misses you."

"I can always come back if he's acting that way." I offer. The fact that they need to distract him from the pain makes me more guilty and more tied between wanting to stay here for a while and going back to the one I learned to fall in love with but in the end, I needed to know who he is and find the facts that he won't share. I know it's a challenge because there's very little written about him. When Regina said that no one makes it off alive, I guess she wa

"No, spend time with Emma and your parents. We'll make sure he's here when you come back."

"Borra if he's like this, I can't stay here knowing that." I shake my head. I didn't want Peter to suffer and certainly not have to grieve over me.

"You can and you will. Hook comes back in a month for a delivery. You can come back then." A month! I couldn't last that long and I had no idea how long I would last with that much of Peter's blood. But I didn't dare to complain knowing Borra would win.

"Borra come on, I need your help for the next prank!" I hear Felix call in the background. I smile at the two brothers, brushing my hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"I need to go. Don't worry, I'll keep Pan alive." Borra joked. I roll my eyes at him and his stupid joke.

"Alright." I blow a piece of hair out of my face. "Oh try berry juice. That stuff stains." I smirk. Borra matched my smirk, chuckling.

"I'll look into it." He nods and the image fades. My smile fades at Peter being so sad without me there. I guess Borra was right when he said Peter did love me in that way. Putting the gem on the night stand, Archer crawls over to me, laying next to me. I lay down and pull the covers up, my arm around him as I close my eyes, letting the darkness surround me.

Felix's P.O.V.
Borra walks into my tent and I look up from the blade I was sharpening. I had heard everything that he and Eden had talked about but I didn't want to say anything. Pan had been keeping to himself ever since Eden left and it's been hard to find him. Every time we manage to find him, he just becomes harder to find. Not even Borra and I can find him and it's starting to worry me. I know he can survive on his own out there but with a threat in the jungle, I'm now worried for him.

"You alright?" He asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, just thinking." I lie.

"About?"

"Pan. I'm worried that he'll do something we both regret."

"I know how you're feeling." He said quietly. I scoffed at him, thinking he didn't know anything about how I was feeling.

"How?" I scoff as he sits on his bed across from mine. I avoid his eyes, although they were caring for me, I didn't want to feel guilty like I knew he would.

"Because it's how I used to worry about you." Borra said, surprising me. He's almost never talked about our brother friendship ever since he's come to the island. He surprises me that way.

"Oh please. You were always with Father, always at every meeting and every appearance waiting to be chief. I was just the little brother not knowing why I was here. I was never to become chief,"

"But you were meant to be my brother. You were always so wild and tried to prove to Father that you were better than me, that you were meant to chief. I only one upped you because you weren't ready. You loved being this careless and free kid and being chief would only tie you down."

"And you didn't decide to tell me?" I look up at him.

"I would have told you, after I became chief." He cracked a smile.

"And just when I thought I couldn't hate you more, you break that boundary every time." I joke. Borra pretends to be hurt as a silence fell between us, both thinking the
same thing. "I miss them, Mother and Father." I said, barely audible.

"I do to." Borra sighs. "You know if I had to go back to that day, I still would have gotten you out of there."

"Why?" I ask puzzled. I knew that he was close to our father but nothing big enough to talk about. Our parents' death was still a fresh wound for him and to talk about it was beyond me.

"Because one of us needed to survive. I was lucky that Father got me out of the Nest with the rest of the Fey as it is. I thought I was dead, and I would never forgive myself if I let my brother die." I smile at him.

"Thanks." I nod.

"Of course." He answered me.

"I just wonder if they will be alright." I looked at my hands.

"You mean I hope Eden and Pan will last because you like Eden on the island." Borra said, figuring out my little hidden meaning.

"Yeah." I scoff.

"They'll be alright. Besides Eden needs his blood to survive so she'll come back." Borra said, trying to settle my nerves down, which was helping just a little. I had to admit, it was good to have my brother around again.