A talk with the charmings

Pan's P.O.V.
Letting the breeze blow through my hair, I finally relaxed. It was hard for me to get a chance to myself so I took every chance I get now. I hear wingbeats coming closer, groaning inside. There goes my moment of peace. "You know, it's a wonder how you're able to get through the trees and obstacles with those wings." I think out loud.

"They were made to be flexible just like the wings of tundra were designed with the horns to be sharp to cut into ice and be able to be strong enough to fly through a snow storm for hours. But I'm not here for that. Someone had been abusing Eden." I open my eyes, looking at Borra with anger that he mentioned her getting hurt but he came prepared.

"Felix saw the cut on her lip, the makeup. She's trying to hide something." I knew Felix had a history with bruises and hits so if anyone knew about hiding it, he did. But what hurt me is that she didn't tell me what was happening. "She's scared, confused. Don't blame her for not telling you."

"I know." I said, getting up.

"She's back at the treehouse." He said. I teleported back to the treehouse, seeing Eden by the fire, glancing out the window with a blanket around her. She looked scared, but relaxed at the same time. Walking over to her, I sit next to her as I wrap my arms around her.

Eden flinched, trying to get away at first.

"Hey, it's alright love, it's just me." I whisper in her hair, letting her relax into me. She closes her eyes, tears running down her cheeks. "Shh, you're safe now. He's gone." I rub her arm comfortably, letting her cry into me.

"I try my best to keep out of trouble. I keep my room clean, don't eat more than what would be respectable for a princess. I was the perfect child and don't get in drama or fights. All I was doing was trying to go to the waterfall to go get clean and Nate got in the way. I tried ignoring him but he pulled he aside and the last thing I remember was waking up to Felix telling Borra about what happened. H-he wanted to tell you but then the whole ambush came up and they never got the chance. And I was afraid you would yell at me because it was my fault and I didn't want you to think I was cheating."

"Oh Eden." I sigh, kissing her head. "No matter what happens, I will never think you're going behind my back. And I would never yell at you." I explain to her. Eden nuzzles her head in my chest, sighing. We sit there for what feels like hours, letting her cry herself to sleep on my chest. Her breath was steady yet shaky, her eyes closed.

I pulled a blanket over her, picking her up in my arms. I carry her to the bedroom, laying her down gently as I turn to leave.

"Peter." I turn around to see Eden awake, kinda. Her eyes were half open, her face still holding tiredness. "Stay with me, please." She said quietly. Not even thinking twice, I go to lay behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Eden smiled sweetly, closing her eyes to fall asleep again.

                                   *****
Eden and I wait on the beach, Eden throwing a branch down the sand as Archer went and caught it.

"Why did you drag me out here?" Eden crossed her arms at the cold morning air.

"Because you may need help with Greg and Tamara." Emma appeared through the portal. Henry ran up to Eden, attacking her in a hug. Snow and Charming also came through.

"Thank you for getting here so quickly." Emma walked over to me as well as her parents. I normally wouldn't have adults on the island but this was the only reason I would have adults here, for Eden.

"You needed our help and we're here. And you're dating my sister. Anything that is a threat to her, you better believe that I'm going to be there to defend her." Emma and I started to walk across the beach, Eden and Henry ahead of us taking turns throwing the stick for Archer to go get.

"So where do we start?" Snow asked.

"Actually, I wanted to talk about Eden real quick. I know there isn't a lot I know about her but I wanted to clear something up. Does the name Nate have any meaning to any of you?" Snow and Charming look at each other worriedly.

"A few months before the curse, he courted her. Eden never liked being handed off but we were running out of options before she became queen. A few weeks went by and she seemed to like him, but then she confronted me, saying he's abused her. I didn't believe her because he seemed to kind, but when I saw the cut lip at the ball, and heard the screaming that night, I knew I had to do something. I threw him out, why?" Snow explains, looking at me. I was hesitant to tell them that her abuser was on the island and had hurt her again.

"Pan?" Charming asked.

"Pan what's wrong?" Emma asked. I hesitate, finally admitting it.

"He's here, isn't he?" Charming piped in. I nod simply.

"There was an ambush so the boys were gone. Eden was supposed to be bathing at the lake but Nate found her. Borra was able to tell me and I found her by the window in our treehouse shaken up. I don't know fully what happened but tried my nest to keep her under my watch and make her feel safe. She didn't even want me to leave the room so she could sleep."

"Well I wouldn't be surprised. He took advantage of her during the night and she's afraid to be alone." Snow asked, telling me how dangerous this boy could be.

"Any way to get rid of him?"

"Sneak up behind him and stab him in the back?" Emma suggested.

"Emma." Her mother scolded her.

"What? If he hurt my sister, I don't want her to live her life limited because she's afraid of him. Trust me, same thing happened with Neal. He was always making me second guess myself. I'm not letting that happen to Eden," Emma explains.

"He's been known to get into trouble for murder. But he could never pay for his crimes because his mother protected him. When his father banished him, he was always looking over his shoulder for enemies. He'll be expecting you to do something like that." Charming explains.

"Well we can't just stand around waiting for something to come to our minds while Nate is around lurking in the shadows." Emma snaps at her dad. It was clear that she was just as worried for her big sister as I was about her.

"And we won't. We'll think of something to make him pay but for right now, she can't be alone. Emma, is it alright if Henry stays in camp for a while? He and Eden seem to get along and Nate won't attack with Henry and Eden together." I look at the Savior.

"Yeah." She nods at me.

"As for the rest of us, we need to figure something out before Nate does something bad or worse, kills Eden."