Revalations

_____Royce's Point of View_____
.
.
.

"I'm so tired." Alexia yawned as we finally reached the room I was staying in. We had spent all morning shopping for things we both needed for school.

"Well lay down and have a nap." I suggested.

She nodded and headed over to my bed where she immediately removed her shoes once more. It's was something I picked up about her, she seemed to like to be free and when she's comfortable she's completely herself. Unlike most females that wear clothes too tight and heels so high they could break their ankles. My mate clearly isn't a show off, nor does she need to be, she stands out all on her own.

I followed her to the bed and laid down next to her "I gotta call my aunt."

"What's she like?" She asked as she turned over to face me.

I turned on my side to face her as well and smiled, "my aunt Nat is pretty wild, she's a complete push over but she can be sort of a spitfire and she's definitely got a super sassy attitude."

"She sounds great." She smiled.

I nodded when something occurred to me, "I'll FaceTime her, I want her to meet you."

Alexia's eyes went wide with uncertainty, and I chanced my luck by grabbing her hand, "hey don't be nervous" I said as I looked into her beautiful ice blue eyes. "Remember it's essentially just a phone call, we can hang up anytime you feel too overwhelmed."

She slowly nodded her consent before I kissed the back of her hand and began to look up aunt Natalie's contact info.

"Ready?" I asked anxiously.

She took a deep breath and nodded yes "ready" she smiled.

I pressed the screen and I waited until it connected.

"Royce!" Aunt Natalie smiled excitedly, but it fell away almost as soon as it had appeared and a stern look was now being directed at me. "Oh my goddess why haven't you called sooner, are you alright, we've been worried sick over here, are you eating and showering, how's the prick and his wife, are you-"

"Natalie."

Aunt Natalie's rant of questions was cut off by a familiar deep voice, and soon both my Aunt Natalie and Uncle Charles were both on the screen.

"Alright there Royce, you settled in nicely?" He asked with a smirk.

A small tinge of homesickness hit me, hearing my uncles accent and seeing the two of them together made me miss them more than I had realized.

I hadn't shown them Alexia yet and I know she was probably grateful for it.

"I'm fine, I promise" I smiled. "Truth be told my dad wasn't even here when I first arrived, BUT thankfully I met a spectacular girl who's been showing me around."

"I know that look." Uncle Charles' smirk widened to a full on grin, "you've found your mate."

"WHAT?!" Aunt Nat screamed happily, "oh Royce tell us all about her." She nearly pleaded.

I looked over at Alexia and nudged my head, silently asking her to scoot in closer so they could see her. She followed my silent request and soon both of our faces were in the small square looking at my air and uncle.

"Aunt Nat, Uncle Charles this Alexia Byers, my mate." I said proudly, "Lexi this is my aunt and uncle."

"Hello." She responded softly, "Royce has spoken of only good things about you both."

"Oh my gosh, she's so pretty...i mean, you're so pretty." Aunt Natalie stated.

I shook my head at my aunts weirdness.

"It's lovely to meet you Alexia, and thank you for looking out for our nephew." Uncle Charles sounded.

"No thanks needed, I'm lucky he found me in the airport, he's been nothing short of a gentleman as well, he even offered me his coat the very first day we met."

At that aunt Natalie beamed so wide she looked almost psychotic, but I know she was really bursting at the seams to say 'I told you so.'

"How are grandmother and grandfather?" I asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"They're fine, I'll be sure to tell them you called, so be expecting a phone call from them soon." Uncle Charles replied.

"Well I hate to cut it short, I just wanted to check in, introduce you both to Lexi and let you know I'm doing alright."

"Wait, why the rush Royce?" Aunt Nat asked a bit sadly.

"Uh...my dad's throwing a party to tell his pack about me."

Aunt Natalie looked angry now, "That son of a bit-"

"Natalie." Uncle Charles called to her lovingly.

"He's just trying to show him off like Royce is some prized horse." She said.

"Trust me, I'm not even the least bit thrilled myself." I filled them in. Alexia grabbed my hand and it made me smile over at her. "But I knew the pack would be finding out about me sooner or later."

"Royce is right love, it's the alphas duty to tell the pack about him, now you two go on about your night." Uncle Charles said, "Alexia Dear it was such a pleasure to meet you, Royce my boy, don't be a stranger."

With aunt Natalie's last 'I love you' I ended the FaceTime and put my phone on the bedside table. I sighed and Alexia laid her head on my chest so I reclined back against the headboard.

"Well they really seemed to like you." I smiled as I stroked the ends of her silky locks.

"Thankfully." She replied.

I chuckled, "in time my aunt will love you more than she loves me, I can almost guarantee it."

"I know you don't want to hear this, but we should start heading down, I can hear the party starting."

I sighed and knew she was right, "fine, lets go and get this over and done with."

When we reached the party downstairs Alexia was right, it was in full swing. Neither of us bothered to mix or mingle. We spotted her grandmother and we told her hello but she waved us away as she saw some of her own friends.

Alexia and I found a bench and we both took a seat, a few people who passed us told us hi, and then the last person I wanted to see stepped up to us.

"If it isn't the rogue" Roy's son Bryson said, "still on our lands I see."

I looked down at Alexia, she gave her head a small shake and I knew I needed to hold my tongue or I would risk losing my temper. "Seems that way, doesn't it."

"You disrespectful asshole, don't you know who I am..."

"If I could have everyone's attention!" Roy suddenly sounded from the balcony. "If I could have my family step up here with me."

"Guess I'll have to wait to find out just who you are." I smirked.

"You better watch yourself rogue!" Bryson nearly spit at me.

Soon Roy was accompanied by Victoria and Bryson and he spoke once more. "As most of you know, we have had the great pleasure of having a very special guest come to our lands, Royce, where are you?"

I sighed and stood up, "can you please go back to your house?" I asked lowly.

"Royce?" Alexia asked, all sorts of questions filling her eyes.

"I promise I'll see you there, but I won't risk your safety when people find out the truth, who knows how they'll react."

She had a determined sort of look about her in that moment and she seemed to be struggling with herself before she finally bowed her head slightly and walking away.

I looked back only once and saw her disappearing through the woods, I knew she would be having a run home. I returned my attention to the matter at hand and made my way to the balcony, once up there I could feel everyone's eyes on me, including those of Victoria and Bryson.

"I would like to introduce you all to Royce Blackcreek, my first born son."