Story Guide

I thought I would add this little "Story Guide" to sort of help you get to know the packs a little as well as introduce characters.

Some of the characters were already mentioned in the previous prologue and some have not been mentioned yet..BUT rest assured that every single one of these characters WILL be mentioned in the story at some point.

-----

Silver Junction Pack:

This pack is notorious for being THE largest pack as well as one of the oldest packs. The MALE members tend to be tall and have an athletic/slim build with steely blue or grey eyes.

Noted Members:

Alpha Roy Archer III- Lee Pace

Victoria Archer- Eva Green

Bryson Archer- Nicholas Hoult

Raven Archer- Hailee Steinfeld

Alexia Byers- Saoirse Ronan

-----

Blood Dawn Pack:

This pack is notorious for being THE most ruthless as well as being THE oldest pack around. The MALE members tend to be burlier with massive muscles and dark hair.

Noted Members:

Charlotte Highfield- Olivia Wilde

Grandfather Jeffery- Sean Connery

Grandmother Margret- Helen Mirren

Alpha Charles Highfield- Tom Hardy

-----

Black Creek Pack:

This pack tends to be the peace keepers, and is known as THE most Pure pack (since the members always have so many kids). ALL "pure" (familial) members tend to have vibrant red hair, tall frames, and light eyes.

Noted Members:

Natalie Barbarossa- Christina Hendricks

Alpha Jake Barbarossa- Damien Lewis

AND...incase 4yr old Royce's Fairy tale was too vague/confusing for you:

Royce is the son of MATES Charlotte Highfield (Blood Dawn Pack) and Alpha Roy Archer the Third (Silver Junction Pack).

Alpha Roy was already married to Victoria as a political move set by his father (who was alpha at the time).

Charlotte ran away from her parents pack because they were also trying to force her to marry someone who wasn't her mate, she fled to America and stumbled upon the Silver Junction Pack, they accepted her and she met her best friend Natalie as well as her Mate (the newly married Roy).

A month after their marriage Charlotte arrives and gets pregnant, Victoria also manages to get pregnant shortly after Charlotte...both are Roy's children and both would be boys (and years later he would also have a daughter with Victoria).

Victoria finds out about Charlotte and threatens Roy until he "casts her away" (basically banished and rejects her).

Sad and hurt Charlotte and her best friend Natalie flee to Natalie's family pack two states away where Charlotte hides under the ruse that her mate is dead, her pregnancy is a healthy one but she dies immediately after delivering her son, her best friend cheekily names the baby Royce (meaning son of Roy) and by pack law, since he was now considered an orphan (even though he has a guardian) he is given the last name of the pack: Blackcreek.

Royce grows up loved none the less and has many friends, of course he stands out as one of the few kids with dark hair. At Fifteen he goes through his first phase, this is odd (but not un-heard of) since most phases take place when a young wolf is seventeen, UNLESS the young wolf comes from strong bloodlines.

It is then that the secrets are spilled (unknowingly/unwilling) and Royce's life is changed forever.

ALSO there is still a whole other side to this story that I haven't touched upon, but anyways I hope this helps and didn't further confuse any of you because this is where the story begins.