Prologue

"What the hell is going on here!?!" The thin pale woman screamed at the top of her lungs, hot tears streaked her face at the betrayal of her husband.

The young girl caught under the body of her mate stared between the husband and wife. "You said you ended things with her." She whispered sadly confused, her hands went instinctually in front of her, as if trying to shield herself.

"Kitten-" the man tried in a pleading tone to the lovely mate who lay beneath him.

"Don't try and comfort her! I AM YOUR WIFE!" The green eyed lady shouted with fury.

"And she is my mate!" He roared back angrily.

The young girl knew better than to say anything.

"Mate or not I want you to send her away!" The woman raised her voice, this time it was not quaking with anger or sadness, she kept her voice even and demanding, every bit the future luna. "You send her away or I will tell my father and your packs alliance with ours will be null in void and you will never see this child."

"S-she pregnant?" The beautiful girl asked heartbroken. How could her own mate, a man hand crafted by the moon goddess herself be able to get another woman other than herself pregnant.

A panic look raced across the mans eyes, his father had arranged this marriage, and right now their pack was small and needed the extra protection that his wife's old pack could provide. And as she is the daughter of that packs beta, and he was the son of this packs alpha and his mate was just some rouge seeking refuge he knew no one would accept the union.

He also knew he would need a son to solidify his families hold on the title of Alpha, something his wife may already be giving him too.

He got up from on top of her, he looked at neither of the women as he stepped back into his pants.

With his back to both women he finally looked slightly to to his left, he could now see his beautiful mate, sheet covered and now sitting up in the bed.

"I cast you away." He said in a low struggled voice before he turned his head forward and stuck out his right hand, the sound of his wife approaching before she interlocked her fingers with his made him want to cringe, a look of pure distain painted his entire face.

The pregnant woman smiled as she held onto the hand of her husband, she knew that she didn't love him, and he obviously didn't love her. Their marriage is one of convenience, and with time maybe they will grow to even like each other. But so long as they tolerated and respected each other then this could be a happy cohesive union.

The married couple exited the room leaving the beautiful young girl to sit on the bed alone in shock as large tears rolled down her face uncontrollably.

After a while her body began to move of it's own accord as she got redressed, afterward she did not linger as she chose to flee the pack house, no doubt everyone had heard.

She passed the judgmental eyes, some even seemed to hold sadness and shock, who's ever known of a wolf to cast his own mate away. It's unheard of!

She ran all the way to her friends house.

"Oh my gosh what's wrong?" Her best friend asked, her friendly face full of concern before she put her hand on the young girls abdomen. "Oh no, is it the baby?"

The baby, the reason the beautiful young girl asked to see her mate tonight, since arriving four months ago and instantly finding her mate they had spent nearly everyday together, so it was no surprise (to anyone who cared to notice) that she had gotten pregnant. But her always busy mate hadn't noticed and tonight she was going to surprise him with the joyous news.