Alone Time

_____Royce's Point of View_____
.
.
.
I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face, last nights dinner at Alexia's place had gone great.

I had picked up the flowers for her grandma knowing she would assume they were for her and try and deny them. But once she found out they were for her grandmother the action seemed to humble her.

I also noticed that there was something different about her appearance, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Alexia had also graciously agreed to pick me up for school come Monday and even volunteered to be my driver for today. After dinner I helped her with the dishes much to hers and her grandmothers protest, and as she walked me out we exchanged numbers so I could text her when I'm ready in the mornings and vice versa.

Still in bed I searched for my phone under the pillows and sent her a text.

[Royce: Good Morning]

I pressed send and waited a moment, I wish we were at the level of comfort that I could send just that without it sounding too creepy, so I also added another text.

[Royce: I should be ready in 5mins, so take your time.]

I got a reply immediately.

[Alexia: I'm actually downstairs already, had to come and talk to the Alpha.]

I panicked slightly, one because Alexia was already here and I didn't want to make her wait on me. Two, because my father was here and I wasn't expecting him to be back until Friday.

I certainly wasn't ready to face him yet, so I acted accordingly.

[Royce: well why don't you come up...I don't like knowing you're just downstairs waiting for me.]

I knew my father wouldn't talk about things as delicate as a son out of wedlock with another pack member present.

Alexia didn't text back so I started getting dressed.

Since I came home and showered I pulled on a fresh pair of jeans and then I began walking to the closet to pick out a shirt when a small knock sounded. I walked over and opened up the door knowing it would be Alexia.

"Good morning." I greeted her.

She stared at my naked torso and I swelled with pride, both my wolf and I knew our mate liked what she was seeing as she was having a difficult time looking away.

"Please come in." I smiled at her.

A beautiful pink filled her cheeks as she lowered her eyes, "thank you."

After Alexia had been in my room once before I anticipated her returning and decided to get rid of the desk chair so that there was only one place for her to sit, the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable, I still gotta brush my teeth and all that" I said. "Oh sorry about the chair, one of the other pack members needed it so I let them take it."

"T-that's fine, do you mind?" She asked as she gestured toward the bed.

"Please." I replied, but was a bit shocked when she stared making my bed, my wolf definitely approved. She finally sat down on the now tidy bed and patiently waited for me. I grabbed a t-shirt and then went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then pulled my shirt on before I was finally ready.

I grabbed my wallet and cellphone and then the both of us exited my room, only to come face to face with Alpha Roy.

"Oh" he sounded as he looked at me before moving his eyes to Alexia. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

Alexia remained silent as she awaited my answer. "We were just leaving" I finally responded.

"Very well, I was just coming up here to apologize for my absence upon your arrival and to inform you that a mandatory pack party will be held in your honor."

I scowled, "I don't want a party."

"Royce." Alexia sounded, her voice mixed with my name pulled my entire attention toward her, I knew she wanted me to respect the alpha.

Alpha Roy smirked, "You might not want a party but the people of my pack need to know who you are Royce.

"Fine."

"Good, the party will be tonight," he said to me then turned to Alexia, "as for your father, I was unable to find anything concerning your fathers problem but I promise that I will do my very best to get him some answers."

She simply nodded before he turned away from us and made his way back downstairs.

Both of us were itching for the other to mention what the alpha was taking about but neither of us did as we went through the house and got into her car.

"Can we go somewhere, to talk." I asked.

She looked at me before she nodded and started her car.

All of this was happening faster than I had originally intended, and as her mate I wanted to be the one who told Alexia all about my life and who my family is, parents included.