Lost paths

Heyyyyyy!!!!! I'm back💜💜💜

Merry Christmas to everyone who's celebrating... and to everyone who's not, I hope yall have an amazing day🥰🎄💃

And 6k???? Omygod thankyou.. I love you so much.

This chapter has a little violence and manic and suicidal thoughts... just to let you know beforehand so yall dont feel uncomfortable.

Happy reading💜

_________________

_________________

Sparks of endless pain laced with numbness and fear struck like bolts of lightning. Zack... knew he had misplaced his roads before.. but for the first time he was entirely lost.

Spiralling deep into the Abyss of losing his mate with Ray's mournful howls echoing in his head... he couldnt see properly... he couldnt feel anything.

He couldnt recall how he even got there.

Was it his dad? Or was it Alpha Reid? Someone came along with him but he couldnt remember.

He felt a bunch of people bump against him, some yelling for not apologising and well some, sympathizing with how horrible he looked. Blood stained shirt and the dried dark liquid on his arms and his face. He didnt care one bit of his appearance, because he wasn't even sure if the blood splattered on him was his own or somebody else's...

His gore self was however stopped when a nurse haulted him.

He heard her ask things but for all he cared, he understood nothing.

Shifting away from her, while she was still talking he walked forth leaving the concerned nurse behind.

He walked into the emergency ward of the hospital, without anyone questioning him anymore as everyone seemed busy with loads of injured people on stretchers appeared.

Walking to the ICU ward aisle he stood there.

Dread piling up in his throat making him feel nauseous. Reality was really slapping him this time and all he could wish was for everything to be a dream.

Just as his presence was noted, a familiar woman stood up.

Face matching to the one he deeply loved but failed to save.

"You!" She snarled, anger flaring in her eyes. "How dare you?"

"Mrs. Stevens please calm down" the nurse said maneuvering her hand infront of Natalie.

"You dare show your face here?!" She snapped at the younger boy and Zack could only gulp behind the sheen sheet of tears in his eyes.

"Natalie.. honey please." Harrison tried to calm his wife down.

Mrs. Stevens treaded closer to the boy she treated like her own. The same boy, she fed, took care of, watched him grow up. The same boy she loved just as immensely as she loved her daughter.

"What are you here for?! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?" She screamed at Zack.

"Natalie..." Harrison began, his voice cracking but he was shunned by his wife.

"every night. EVERY NIGHT she cried because of you. Because you kept hurting her. Because you kept degrading her and her moral values!! Giving her hope and taking it away? Playing with her mind and feelings just to make her miserable? Are you that pathetic?!" She hissed "she stopped smiling, she stopped eating food, she stopped conversing... hell she even stopped talking to me because she felt so insignificant!!" She yelled