Russian

Heyyyyyyy...

*casually ignores the fact that I went on a hiatus for almost a whole month*

Lmao.

I personally love this Chapter.

Happy reading.

__________________

__________________

There wasn't really much of a difference... except for the part Lea began falling victim to bullying in the school after the incident. She wouldn't walk around with her senses... she wouldn't just care anymore.

Her locker would be a mess. Her gym clothes would be trashed. Guys would make fun of her passing around a video that was filmed when she was stripped in the Cafeteria. Girls would give her the usual treatment in a very much enhanced mode.

And yes. She had kept it all to herself.

Lea dreaded coming to school... seeing everyone.. seeing Zack... wasnt easy. But she put little efforts, just because a certain brownish-blond haired boy waited for her.

Lea couldn't help but admit, Luciel.. truly was helping her cope up with things. He would make her forget her painful thoughts. He would make her feel happy again and she would be lying, if she'd say she wasnt relying on Luciel for regaining her sanity.

The fact that the boy who kept talking about his secret crush all these years was Lea indeed hit her like a truck. And for this reason... she felt even more worried with her decisions.

She wasnt sure if she could even love the boy back.

It hadn't come to that yet... but the fact that it would come by sometime.. terrified her.

All she knew was... whatever mess she was dealing with.. she didnt want Luciel to be a part of it. She didnt want to hurt him.

And with the way her mind was filled with Ray and Zack... she knew she would end up hurting Luciel... at some point.

Lea sighed again, staring out the window as some cars passed by.

She turned to face Luciel who was driving, his eyes trained on the road.

His jaw was clenched and his dark eyebrows furrowed slightly.

It didnt go well.

When Lea finally told Luciel about the bullying and that it was Ray who had his fangs in her neck.. things didn't go quite as planned.

But Lea begged him to keep it a secret... although, it wasnt much of a secret to the rest of their friends since it was clearly visible with the teeth marks.

It had been two days since the Cafeteria incident and honestly Lea was feeling sick to her stomach. Vanessa's medicines were helping but she could still feel the burning pain in her neck.

It was like a painful reminder of her actions that night which led to things that she didnt want.

And she hated it.

All of it.

Luciel pulled up in the lot and tuned to look at Lea.

"Hey..." he said softly. "You're going to be alright today.. okay?"

Lea nodded silently ignoring the pain that tugged her heart.

They both got out of the car and headed to the main entrance.

Although, according to the context of dating... they haven't addressed it yet. Luciel did confess and Lea agreed to give it a go... but neither talked about it further. It was at a point where even the rest of the boys didnt know they were dating.