Mine

Heyyyyyy! Sorry for the late update! I was super busy last week.

Also, to those who are having a hard time, grasping the storyline, Ive made a whole list of explanations to help yall understand.

This chapter is a short one, with only Zack's POV.

Happy reading!

Zack's POV:

I grabbed few geography references along with other text books and settled down at my favourite spot in the library. At first, I used tohave trouble sleeping and sitting with this tail poking out. Dont even start with the way I had to pull up my pants. I could see the guys, that is my best friends always throwing weird, concerned glances... always wondering how I manage to sit with it.

The truth is.. I dont know. As soon, as I started to ignore its presence... I could feel it disappear.. like magic, as if its wasnt there at all when all the time it would  still be there. On times like those, I even doubted science, of what it taught us about all this time in life...

I opened my book and hunted down the chapter that I had left last time.

As much as I was entitled with the name of 'International Playboy'.... I never let my true passion of studying down. It is true, that I used to be a playboy... I played with their emotions but, I always made sure I never took it too far, for them to be really hurt.

One of the reasons, why I took onto that title was solely because, it kept the girls away. They wanted me... that I knew... and all these girls werent in for just a one time relationship... they wanted to latch onto me forever and they knew that I wouldnt allow them. So, taking up the title... was like an insurance, of what I could potentially do to them... and for this reason, most of the girls with actual brains would back away beforehand, from getting an emotional heartbreak.

As much as bad, I sound... I promised myself that I would never do it again.. since, these girls dont force themsleves on me anymore, eventhough they do try sometimes.

And for the question, if I was still a virgin.... Not. I lost it two years ago, to a senior... no remorse, no emotions... all fun and play. When Cookie learned about this, she threw herself on me with anger, giving a whole health and hygiene session of my doings. She was mad that day.. I couldnt blame her. I was mad at myself too... of why I did it. She found the idea of 'sleeping in for fun' as a bizzare load of trash. To her, it is almost as sacred as it is supposed to be. The art of love making... is what she called it and this art, is not be drawn by the lack of emotions... it is to be drawn by two people who love each other with the amounts of emotions they exchange.

Her words stung me that day, bringing me to the realisation of how stupid I was, to give away one of my most special moments to someone whom I didnt even love.

That special moment... which I could have given to Grace...

(A/N: the italics, in bold fonts means it is Ray talking to Zack... while, the italics without the bold fonts are Zack's thoughts.)

Ohhh shut up already... Im already cringing my ass off seeing your imaginations...

What?! Who is it?

I looked around my surroundings... only to find emptiness.

You should have gotten used to me by now dumbass.

Get outta my head! I hissed gripping my fingers.

Why? Do you want to me leave already? Okay.. bye!