Puppy!

Chapter 4

Edited.

_

________

Heyyyyy. It's me.

As I'm editing this book... I cant help but wonder who even allowed me to wrote this bs.

I'm clearing up all the cringe from here so if I'm editing this book and I don't finish with all of chapters... the point if views and some stuff will be different in later chapters (I'll edit them as soon as possible)

Anyway.

Happy reading.

____________

The light scent of green apple hair conditioner mixed with slight rain water drifted up Lea's nostrils and she shifted a little in her sleep.

For some reason, everything about the place felt warmer... safer. She unconciously inhaled more of the sweet scent and smiled, instantly reminding her of someone...

Green apple scent wafted more around her and she started feeling the surrounding around her.

Soft... fuzzy... warm.... body?

She felt her hand to the side and realised that there was someone beside her. Her eyes flung open with a jolt and she saw the dark-haired boy sleeping next to her.

She was clearly aware of the fact that she had fallen asleep on the chair, beside the bed and not on the bed.

Lea could recall that somewhere in the middle of the night, she had felt a stretching pain in her neck.

But the next moment her body felt lighter, as if she was floating in air and the pain slowly disappeared as she felt her head rest on something softer.. fluffier....

She could only imagine it as a dream, for she couldnt be sure about anything.

She looked back at his face nibbling her lower lip with confusion.

It was hella weird... she hadn't cuddled with the boy in a long time. And the fact that he was basically shirtless was a minus point considering their bodies were pressed against each other.

Lea took her sweet time to secretly admire his angelic face. His dark soft fluffy hair that was unevenly set on his forehead, making him look like a cute mess. His eyes, shut and his long eyelashes draped like a curtain. His mouth... there were no smirks... no idiotic grins or any other stupid face that he pulls out when he says stupid things.... it was too calm... too pure and ethereal. His pink lips met each other in a perfect curve.

Lea felt like an idiot.

She sighed, and looked back at the ceiling. The dawn had just broken out and a faint yellow-orange shade had splashed in the sky.

Lea checked the time on her phone to find the clock displaying 6:45am...

She sighed with relief that she hadn't put any alarm, fearing that that would have woken up the living-heater beside her....

And again Lea stayed still wondering what was the reason, considering the boy didnt look exhausted like he would used to when he got sick.

She could feel the warmness radiating out of his body and she wondered if it had to do anything with the wound on his shoulder.