A call was made.

Heyyyyyyy I'm back.

My favorite chap right here folks. It's a little long but trust me. Absolutely worth it.

Warning for physical assault and suicidal thoughts so just be careful.

Happy reading.

----------------

-----------------

Easy enough to say Lea and Luciel nailed the whole act.

They chuckled a little after their "makeout" session where Luciel had simply placed his lips on her cheeks while entirely towering her and with Lea having her arms around his neck making it look like they were having an intense kiss.

"That worked out I guess" Luciel chuckled.

"Yeah.. " Lea giggled.

"I cant believe he re-" Luciel's words got cut off just as soon his phone started buzzing in his pockets. "Wait a minute."

Lea smiled and nodded giving him the go to pick his phone up.

The caller id read Matthew and he picked up the call.

"Yeah.. I'm inside. Uh uh... yeah. She's here with me. What? Oh okay... I'll see you out there. Yep on my way."

Luciel hung up and then turned to face Lea.

"Its Matthew and he just arrived. And well he wants to meet me outside. You can stay here, I'll be back."

Lea smiled "okay alright."

Luciel gave a warm squeeze to her hands and then faced away  disappearing between other people.

Lea sighed and looked at the dancefloor.

Damian and Adrian were having fun so instead of stepping into their space she decides to walk out to get some fresh air.

The principal really did put efforts to make the Prom one of the most successful events, holding it at a decent venue instead of the usual sweaty gym grounds.

Her heart was beating loudly in her chest making her all jittery for some reason.

Zack looked exceptionally mesmerizing for the night. His black tux and dark hair swayed aside. His clear face and pretty blue eyes that gazed intensely. His scent marked with a whiff of his green apple conditioner and strong cologne made Lea's knees weak.

So much... had been happening over the last month. So much, where she had lost so many things... but she was willing to stay.

Zack's episode from the Cafeteria had not faded from Lea's mind. The humiliation burned her and the way some boys still looked at her like some piece of meat made her sick to her stomach. But she couldnt.. she couldnt just hate Zack.

She loved him too much to lose him. She was holding onto the last strings of hope to get Zack back but she wasnt entirely sure of how its was going to end up.

Grace definitely wasnt what she seemed  like. Her deep menacing threatens and taunts... just gave so many off vibes that Lea couldnt help but feel scared for Zack.

Every time something came up it got ploughed down along the way but that didnt mean it was the end. Lea was still looking for answers. Answers that were tied down to Zack and Grace.

Out of her fears, the one that haunted her the most was Zack getting hurt. Lea knows whatever made Zack... Zack hasn't left and is still hunting somewhere out there. His fears aligned with asylums and doctors resonated with Ray's words of being tortured in there. Alpha Reid's threatens to take over the domain too lurks in her mind, but on meeting Vanessa and Callan... she feels atleast someone who is directly attached to Zack's condition isnt planning to murder him. That's one quest completed. But Grace? Grace seemed like a whole deck of unfortunate cards. It wasnt solely out of pure hatred for the blonde, but Lea was exceptionally smart and could figure out things.

THE HYBRID  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें