No brainer

Heyyyyyy! Welcome back! This is a short update, I apologise.

Anyways, happy reading!

Dont play the song yet. Ive marked the place! Look out for ####, then play it.
.
.

Ivanovich POV:

I settled myself on the cold metal chair and found myself looking up to the dark haired man in chains.

I leaned into my chair and breathed out slowly, "Jackson... give me one good reason why I shouldn't tear you apart."

His eyes glowed in rage and I found it ridiculous. A mere human, trying to scare me away.

"Threaten me as much as you want... but we both know that you need me more than I need myself at this point." He said bluntly.

"Well, I cannot deny that. But I sure can put you in the chambers for a few days, until you learn some manners. And to be on the brighter side.... I dont think thats going to be a wise decision now... is it?" I said crossing my arms.

He stayed silent as he lowered his gaze to the table, in defeat.

A grin spread up on my face as I looked at him, "good decision! Now moving on to the problem... Project Prosper, seems to be even more delayed than I assumed it would be. You do know that I dont like things when they dont happen on time?"

His face shot up "like I've said... Project Prosper is NOT a game!!! You cant just remake a whole good two years of research to turn up the same way in two months! As much as psychotic you are, cant you just get these words inside your thick skull?!" He yelled.

My eyes flashed and I could hear the voice inside me growling.

Calm down.... not yet... we need him.

I took a deep breath and raised my eyebrow at him,  " now now... you dont need to spit out rage. You should be glad that this thing in me is on good terms today, despite your mood swings."

I sighed and I rolled my neck to the sides, to hear them crack.

"You had formulated it once, you can do it again. Let the research slide, I just need the serum by the end of two weeks." I said looking back at him.

He scoffed in response and gripped his fist. "If you want me to make it right.... then I need  more time than just two weeks!"

"Hmm... I will consider your proposal, seeing on how things will go these two weeks." I got up from my seat and fixed my suit. "Ive got young guests to entertain for awhile.. so, dont miss me much friend."

I gave a short smirk, looking at him.

"Guests? Here? In this research facility?" He questioned.

"Yes. How long has it been since these walls heard a child's voice?"

His face drained color and became plain white. His eyebrows furrowed as his lips twisted in confusion. "You... y-you dont really.. suppose that he.. h-he is being brought here-"

"Oh yeah.. sure he is. Its going to be wonderful. I've been longing to meet your son. How long has it been? 8.. 9 years?" I paused to look at the horrified expression splayed on his face. "Oh c'mon Jackson... dont give me that look. I'm not letting you meet him eitherways."

"NO! You. Stay away from him. He has nothing to do with this. This fight is between me and you. You want Project Prosper? I will give it to you. But, by god.. if you touch that boy, Im going to kill you!!" He yelled loudly, standing up. His chains forced him down and I could see him writhe in pain despite the stronghold he was putting up.