Grace.

Authors note:

Heyyyyyy guys!

Happy reading!❤❤❤

I woke up hugging to my blanket and sunlight seeping in through the window. I got up and sat straight, folding my blanket.

Yesterday, nothing much happened after all the boys left. Zack wandered around my house, trying on clothes that Michael had brought after going out yesterday morning. He left at 9pm to go to his home, leaving me to my own work.

I got out of the bed and tied up my hair into a bun. It was 7.10am already and i rushed to the bathroom to do all my morning routines. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. There was school today, and i was afraid. Not for me.. but for Zack. Last night i slept to this thought of him showing up at school with his hybrid-self. The whole idea didnt seem promising and it made me worry.

I shook that thought away from my mind. I went to the closet and picked up a simple white shirt with a pair of black jeans and I changed into them. I brushed my hair, removing the little knots in them and put a messy bun leaving a few strands flowing on my shoulder. A little red lipstick and a light stroke of eye-liner on my eyelids looked perfect for my simple outfit.

I smiled into the mirror before taking a last look and rushed downstairs, grabbing my backpack. I had a bowl of cereal and washed the dishes. It was 8.15am and i had just 5 minutes more to head out of the door. I quickly put in my white shoes, which went well with the shirt. I slipped my phone into my backpack and rushed out with the keys of the houes, locking it down.

The warm sunlight hit my face and the fresh grass smelled sweet. I quickly walked over to Zack's house and ringed the doorbell.

There was no respond and i banged it a little louder singing loudly as this was the usual ritual when one of us is late to open their doors.

"Hello~ do you hear me?.." i began singing Hello by Adele. I forgot the lyrics in the middle and directly skipped to the chorus part which i loved.

"Hello from the other side~~~~~  I must have called you a thousand times~~~ to tell you I-"

"Shut up! Im coming!!" I heard his raspy voice from inside. I laughed and continued banging the door matching to the song's beats.

"To tell you Im sorry~~~ for everythi-"

"Stop Cookie!" He opened the door hurriedly and locked it, turning to face me witn his bitch-face.

I simple laughed, biting my lower lip. I noticed a beanie over his head covering his ears. He shifted uneasily and looked up at me, "how do i look?"

His eyes looked innocent and they quivered in nervousness. His nose scrunched up a bit and he put a little effort to smile. I looked him from head to toe and then back up at his face, "not bad for yourself.."

I wonder how the pants fit tho..

"Sto-" he almost yelled but then faked a cough "l-lets.. lets go.." he muttered walking past me.

I watched his back and the way his shoulders swayed as he walked.

Was he going to yell at me? What is wrong with him? I complimented him too.. arghhg this jerkface!!

"Hey! Wait for me!" I said running behind him.

******

We walked next to each other. The sun was high up already. There were cars bustling around and a lot of people were walking on the street. Zack flinched everytime as someone bumped into him and he ran away holding his beanie over his head. I followed him holding my backpack. He stopped and walked into a Convenience Store, saying that he had something to do.