Hi Neighbour

Chapter2

Edited

___

Heyyyy guys... welcome back.

I hope you enjoy reading.

_______

________

"And I love you sooooooo much, my dear cute little bestfriend!" Zack said pulling Lea's cheeks even more harder

All of a sudden a bunch of veggies fell on Zack and he groaned letting her cheeks go. "Hey! Leave my sister alone..." Adrian said wiping his hands on the napkin.

"What? I was just having fun..." he pouted like a baby sinking back into his chair

Lea couldnt believe that someone like Zack could exist. At one point you'd want to stab him to death and the next tuck him in bed.

"Cookie.... but you are... going on a date with Jaren.... for real?" He asked, looking into her eyes

She sighed sipping juice "I dont know.... I dont wanna talk about it."

"But you can't be serious... right? I mean... just look at him.... he's like the most creepiest kid on the whole campus. He doesn't come to any parties, doesn't like playing soccer or basketball, he doesn't even interact with ANY other human beings... except for that one friend of his, Dave. He is like so mysterious.... as if he... I dont know, isn't from this planet at all..." he said shrugging his shoulders

Lea looked at him giving her best cut-the-crap look.

He shrugged defensively "what? Im being serious...."

"Just because he doesn't play basketball or soccer or doesn't come to any of those shitty parties does not make him any different. He sees the world better than anybody else and moreover I love mostly about him is that.... he doesn't go around trying to sleep with every girl he finds... unlike some people." Lea replied ending her little defences speech with a yawn. She looked back at his face, to find him expressionless as if he were a mannequin.

"Are you throwing shade at me?" He asked boring his eyes deep into her soul.

Lea stifled her laugh getting up from her seat "nah... not at all. I'm done... I better head back to class.." Lea looked at Luciel and Matthew once and smiled before leaving.

The whole table roared in laughter as she left and smiled to myself

times as these, should never die.

******

Lea pushed the door open and walked into hers class. She saw many girls standing together and laughing and talking. Some of the boys were playing around. Lea frowned sitting in her seat alone.

Lea wished that there was one girl-friend. Like literally.. the boys were amazing... but having a girl as your friend sounds just as amazing. Imagining all the girls night out and pyjama parties and sleep overs and make overs. Lea only wished for a decent girl as a friend who wouldnt use her to get close to her male friends.

"Hi Lea!" She recognised the soft voice immediately and quickly opened her eyes. She saw Damian sitting infront of her.

My mind eased and she smiled back "hey Damian..."

"You seemed to be in a deep thought..." he said forrowing his brows

"Hmmm... yeah. " She said folding my arms on the desk.