Broken Promises

Heyyyy!!! I'm back!

This book is gonna end soon...

Happy reading♡

_______________

_______________

Lea walked around the aisles of the library. Her mind filled with things she didn't understand. Things she didn't want to understand.

She ofcourse was bold enough to declare that Luciel and herself were dating... but to think of that deeper, she didnt really know anymore.

Her mind was fogged up with a certain ravenette who had lost his way and there was nothing she yearned more than to see those blazing eyes and toothy smile she had fallen for.

Lea felt guilty to even produce such thoughts in her head. She felt like she was cheating on Luciel and maybe... just maybe, she was.

She felt disgusted when she discovered that she was touched out of lust that night. Everything that she thought it was, wasnt actually the truth. She learned more about the Blue Moon... knowing it caused immense pain and a pool of desire to make them feel intimacy... meaning... whatever Ray spewed that day... was just out of lust.

She felt equally guilty for giving in to his warm inviting hands that lured her in. She didnt want to see him anymore, just like how she didnt want to see Zack.

But she couldnt... no matter what they both did... the night was still alive in her mind. She yearned for his touches and to feel his soft lips encompass hers as his own.

Shaking her head she settled down on a table, taking her books out and working with her essays.

The mark on her neck had turned into a scar, not that faint or deep either but enough to catch anybodys eye. It was a reminder of the breaking of the night's restraints. A painful memory to remember that it was all one sided.

She turned her page of her reference book and her phone suddenly started buzzing.

Seeing the caller id she picked up immediately.

"Damian! I'm in the library I'll call you lat-"

"No No! Wait!" He cut her off with a worried voice.

Lea stilled for a moment listening to his raspy voice.

"What happened? Damian are you okay?"

"... yeah.. yeah... I-I'm fine"

"Damian you're scaring me. What happened?" Lea shut her books "no scratch that. Tell me where you are. I'm coming there right now"

"Uh.. the.. the art room"

"Art room? You dont even- forget it, I'm coming there now"

Hanging up, Lea shoved all of her books into her bag and quickly headed out of the library.

For some reason she could feel some sort worry laced in Damian's voice. It wasnt much... but there was and Damian... doesn't do that unless there is something huge bothering him.

With quick steps she reached all the way to the top floor, heading to the abandoned art room.

Twisting the knob she walked in, startled Damian who was pacing around the room.

"You scared me!" He said with a hand on his chest.

"Sorry. You sounded worried so I came as quickly as possible. What's wrong? What happened?"

"Its uh.. not that huge. But uh.. its Grace."

"What about her?" She asked, clearly annoyed by even hearing her name.