I.HATE.YOU.SO.MUCH

Chapter1

Edited

Heyyyyy guys!!!! Welcome to The HYBRID

So... technically, I'm editing this book rn. There will be lot of grammatical in the middle chapters... but hopefully, I'll edit them all.

The chapters named with Edited are edited... and the rest are not.

The content and the plot line ahead is worth reading :)

Give the book a chance and Im sure you will love it.

Heuehuee..

Okay.. lets get to the story already

------

Lea's life, practically revolved around 5 boys. Honestly.. she does not know how she ended up with them, but they became the world to her. They are crazy, sometimes dorks and sometimes even a major pain in the ass. But she does not blame them... to be honest they were always like this.

Now, like any average teen girl... her life was pretty much normal. She lived with her mom and attended Somerfield High with these guys. The only problem? Girls. Yes... she HATED them! Why you ask? Its because every girl envied her...  and hated her for being close to the hot-mess of the school. It used to be an eye-sore seeing them talk trash, but then eventually Lea learned to survive.... 'ignore'. The perfect medicine to shut up two-faced bitches.

Not really... very... effective, but it surely did help her out alot. I mean... afterall.. no bruised bones at the end of the day.

It wasnt that she hated them just without any cause. There was one, and that too a huge one. They appeared all nice and tried o be friends with her to get close to the boys.

But that was a total dick move on their part when Lea learned of their intentions. Like.. what's even the point of being friends with them? So... she didn't have girl-friends really.

Not to brag or anything, but Lea could say... not every girl was as lucky as her to be close to the boys labeled as 'eye-candy' by the entire female population in her school.

Back to her friends, she had been besties with them for almost half of her life, since they were also her cousin's friends (who actually hung out with her unlike the cousin Brad who's always constant in everyone's lives and really acts like a pest you cant get rid of) and with one of them being her neighbour... it sorta turned out well for her.

Since, she wS always with them... she ended up become the ironic "single Queen" who got all the unwanted attention. Seriously... all she just likes is  laying low and attending school in peace but the crew always found ways to get her down into the spotlight.

Its funny how we've been together for all this time. I love them all equa-

"COOKIE!"

Except for that unappealing nerve-wrecking voice.

"Cookie!" She heard his voice bouncing down the hallway.  She quickly fastened her pace clenching her book closer to her chest.

Gosh! Cant he just stay at home?

"Hey!!! where are you running off to?" He jogged and started walking next to me. His black hair was ruffled and his warm deep brown eyes shined. He was wearing a deep navy blue t-shirt with a pair of plain black jeans. His angular face and abnormaly clear af skin.. like god why?