Crush.

Authors note:

Sorry for the late update❤

Happy reading ❤

Zack PoV:

I sat in my place with Luciel's words revolving in my mind like a barrel in a sea. I stared down at my tray in silence. His words pierced right through me. His word carried so much more weight than what i actually saw. If only... I could read his mind just the way i can read Cookie's, it would have been better.. much better. But for this very moment it wasnt his words that bothered me... it was me.

Why am i here? Why didn't i follow Cookie? Why do i feel guilty? Why do i feel... hurt?

"You okay?" She asked looking at me.

"Hmm? Yeah.. yeah im fine." I smiled at the blond girl sitting next to me. "I just.. spaced out..." i faked a laugh.

"Okay... you're really nice. You have no idea how thankful i am to you..." she smiled again. A light shade of pink appeared on her soft cheeks and my heart skipped a beat.

Cute...

"You dont have to thank me..." i said smiling back.

If you would be a little nicer to Cookie... things will be better...

She smiled again and began talking to Adrian who was sitting beside her. I sighed waiting for the seat next to me, to be filled.

Why am i missing her already? Where has she gone?

I tapped my fingers impatiently on the table and kept looking at the door.

What is wrong with me?

*******

Luciel POV:

I waited a little far away from the Girl's Restrooms. It has been quite a while and she hasnt arrived yet. I was feeling hot and my forehead was covered with sweat beads. I wiped it with my sleeve and leaned against the wall.

She ran all the way from the cafeteria to the restroom, which explains my current condition. I heard the door creak open and i saw a familiar black haired girl with black jacket.

She turned around to face me. She hopped in towards me with a smile on her face.

Why are you smiling like that? Why are you trying to hide it?

"Hi!" She said excitedly. Her hair was flowing on her shoulders in perfect locks. She had changed into a grey tee... or something which i couldnt see.

"Hi... are you okay?" I asked her

"I am Azalea Stevens... ofcourse I'm fine!" She flashed a wide smile and my heart raced up. I smiled back and shook my head at her adorable cheesiness.

"C'mon let's go.." i said, turning around. I felt her hands sliding up on mine like a flash of a lighting. I clenched my fingers and my knees went alittle weak. I turned around to see her.

"Lets not! I dont wanna walk back in there after all that drama.... please...?" she pleaded to me with her puppy eyes.

I sighed and removed her hand from mine keeping it down, "okay all right.." i plastered a sympathetic smile on my face and she did the same, copying me. I frowned and ruffled her hair, walking away to the gardens. I heard her scowl and i smiled putting my hands into my pockets.

******

Azalea POV:

I followed up Luciel trailing his footsteps. I watched his shoulders swing as he walked and his shoulder blades popping out a bit from his thin T-Shirt fabric. His blond hair was neatly set on the back of his head.