Chapter 33 2 lines

2 months later...

I flushed the toilet after all my food came up. We had been on tour for 2 months now. I had been really sick over the last couple of days.  I had a guess of what this sudden sickness was.

I pulled my phone out and texted Lin  asking for her to come over. Luke was on tour with us which I was thankful for. I heared a knock on the door. Trigger and Sylo went over and barked. I opened it up and found Lin.

"Hey girl what's up?" She asked as I motioned her in and shut the door.

"Lin I think I'm pregnant."

"What!"

"Yeah."

"Have you taken a test yet?"

"No that's what I was hoping you could help me with." She nodded.

"Ok let's go to a store and get some. Then we can come back." We walked back stage. I found B.

"Hey babe can I borrow your truck?"

"What for?" He asked.

"I want some ice cream. So please. I won't wreak your truck."

"Ok ok fine." He bent down and kissed me. I grabbed the keys. Me and Lin  went and got in.

I parked by a drug store. I put my hood on and sunglasses. I didn't want anyone to know it was me and have that going all over the news. I got out and went in. I looked around and found where it was.

I went and grabbed three from different brands. I grabbed them and went up to the counter. The girl checked me out and I payed in cash. So that B wouldn't find out. I got back in the truck and we drove back to the bus.

"Ok Emma go pee on them and we can find out." I nodded and went in the bathroom to do my thing.

"Beep Beep!" My timer went off.

"Lin I can't look."

"Come on Emma! This is a good thing. If your not pregnant  life goes on, if you are then your going to have a baby!" I nodded. I got off the floor with Lin  behind me. I took a deep breath and looked down. All three had two pink lines.

"Ooo my god." Tears welled up.

"Caroline I'm going to have a baby!"

"Ooo Emma!" We both started crying. We cried for a while. I couldn't wait.

"Crap.. know I have to tell B!" Fear came over me. Last time I had a miscarriage. What if it happens again?

A/N sorry kind of short but Emma's pregnant and is starting to worry. How will B take it? Will it all be ok?