Chapter 35 baby shower

I was now 5 months pregnant. Being pregnant sucks. So here I was wiggling trying to fit in a pair of jeans that I had brought B came in.

"Everything all right?"

"No I look like a whale!" I whined.

"But your the best looking whale." He said winking at me.

"Did they kick you out because I'm about to kick you out too." I said finally gotten the button done up.

"Yes they kicked me out. I can't wait to see if we are having a little boy or a little girl!"

"I know." He wrapping his arms around me and kissing me.

"I'm going to have to put aside bail money if it's a little girl." I laughed.

"Ture!"

"Y'all can come down know!" B grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. We walked down stairs. As we came into the living room people were all over the place. There were blue and pink streamers every where. "Everything looks perfect!"

Soon we were all gathered out side. A target was out in the back yard. About 20 feet away was a straw bale with one of B's guns. He went over and got set up.

"3..2...1!" At one he shot the target. Blue smoke erupted out. Going up into the sky.

"A boy!" Tears were flowing down my face.

"Its a boy!" Shouted B. He came running up and hugging me.

"Congrats." Luke and Lin  said. "I can't wait to take him hunting, shooting, how to get girls." I narrowed my eyes at both of them.

"Don't worry. He said that about Bo and Tate and they have been mommy's boys since they were born."

"Good I'm glad because I can't wait till his in the world."

"Your going to have your hands full."

"I know. I have to deal with the big one and little one." We both started laughing.

"Have you guys chosen a name yet?"

"Um.. maybe."

A/N sorry for the short chapter but it's going to be a little boy!