Chapter 34 Went as well as I figured

My leg bounced up and down. My head in my hands. Butterfly flew around in my stomach. I was sitting on the couch waiting for B to come back to the bus. The pregnancy test was in a small box that was wrapped and sitting by me. The door opened. After a second B popped up.

"Nashville sure was wild tonight."

"Umm.. I bet they were." He came over and sat by me. His eyes wondered to the wrapped box.

"What is that babe?" I handed him the box. He pried the lid open and pulled the test out. He looked at it for a while. "Is this real?"

"Yes."

"Well.. you need to go get it out of you."

"What do you mean get it out?"

"I'm not ready to have a baby."

"No one's ready B. You just go for it." We both were getting mad.

"Well I'm not ready and won't ever be ready!" My arm wrapped around my stomach.

"Well than I guess I will raise our baby by myself. I want a baby!"

"You never mention a baby before!"

"I never realized I wanted one until know!" I was done with this. I swiped the keys off the counter. "I'm gone." I said than went out to the truck.

"Where are you going?!" He roared.

"I don't know." I got in a drove away. I drove till I got to Jason's bar. I wasn't going to drink. I am just going to hang out. I grabbed my purse got out locked the truck and went in. The place was crowded tonight. I went up to the roof part. Most country stars were up here.

"Hey Emma!" I turned around to see Cole.

"Hey Cole."

"You wanna come sit down and catch up?"

"Sure." I went and sat down. Soon we had Chris Young, Kane Brown with us.

"Emma want to sing a song with me?" Chris asked.

"Um my voice is kind of bad."

"None sense! Come on!" Cole started chanting my name.

"Emma! Emma!"

"Ok! Ok! Fine." He grabbed my hand and helped me up on stage.

"What do you want to sing?"

"Let's do think of you." He went and told the dj and got microphones. He handed me one. We sang and got down. I went and sat back down.

"See Emma you can sing." Cole said smilling.

"Thanks Cole." Soon all the boys were drunk.

"Wanna come sit up on the bar with me?" Chris asked.

"Sure." We said bye to the guys and went up to the bar. Chris flagged the bar tender down.

"What can I get y'all?" She asked.

"A Dr. Pepper and what ever he wants please." She came back a little later. I took a sip of Dr. Pepper. Chris put his hand on the middle of my back. "Chris your hand."

"You better get your hand off my wife!" Came a gruff voice. I turned to fine B. Chris dropped his hand rather fast.

"Let's go Emma."

"No. You didn't want us."

"Emma please let's talk more." I flipped him the bird.

"I don't think she wants to leave with you." A voice that belonged to Chris came up.

"Excuse me?" B narrowed his eyes.

"I think you heard me." Chris stood up and puffed his chest up getting in Brantley face.

"Enough!" I pushed both boy chest back. "Chris your drunk. So you best just sit down. Brantley let's go talk." I lead the way to an empty table. "You told me to leave. Than you almost get in a fight."

"He had his hands on you."

"I get that but I had it handled I'm a big girl."

"Look Emma I'm sorry about that. I freaked out because of last time."

"Im scared too."

"Please forgive me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok I forgive you. Let's raise our little nugget."

"Nugget?" I just shrugged.

A/N happy New Year's! May the new year be better than the one before.