Chapter 21 one big cup of drama

Well since I got Trigger he has grown like a weed. I had him nutured last month. I love my little dog even though he's like almost 100 pounds. The only bad thing is that B's been really distance. I don't know but I'm going to find out.

"Mom can you watch Trig?"

"Sure baby." My mom really liked Trig even though she won't admit it. I got in my truck and headed over.

B's prov

I know that I've been really distance from Emma. I'm not mad at her but my ex's been texting me and showing up to my house. I finally had to change the code on the gate. My phone buzzed I pulled it out. Amber of course. Why won't she leave me alone. I'm in love with Emma. Why can't see get that through her thick skull?

Today I'm putting a stop to it. I invited her over to tell her to leave me alone. I left the gate open. I saw her fancy little car come down the drive way. Alright let's get this over with. She walked up the drive her those skin heels.

Unlike her Emma drove a big jacked up truck and never wore heels. That girl and her boots. That girl loved her boots and blue jeans. I heared a knock that made me come back to reality. I opened the door and let her in.

"B How have you been." Her high voice said. I felt like covering my ears.

"Amber you need to stop texting me."

"B I know that you still love me."

"No Amber I don't. I'm in love with someone else."

"No you don't." She grabbed my face and started kissing me. My lips started moving with hers against my will. I heard a gasp. I pushed her off me and saw Emma. Great.

"See I told you. You still love me."

Emma prov

I drove over to B's house and saw that the gates were opened. That's odd. I drove up to the drive and saw a car. Odd. I don't kow anyone that drives a car like that. I parked and went in. There stood B kissing his ex's. I let out a gasp. B pushed her off.

"Emma wait!" I felt tears running down my face. I ran to my truck. I opened my door when B closed my door.

"Emma. Please let's talk."

"What do you possibly have to say to me? I didn't do it? I didn't feel anything?"

"I really didn't feel anything."

"Why did I give you another chance? All you do is hurt me!"

"Really Emma all I do is hurt you?!"

"Yes!" Tears fell from my eyes.

"Ok what about you? You love that damn dog more than me! I never ever wanted a dog."

"He was never your dog! And I love you so much. Now move Brantley!" He moved out of the way. I jumped in the truck and peeled out of there. I went home. I grabbed Trig and locked myself in my room.

"Emma are you ok?"

"I'm fine." She left me alone because she knew better. I cuddled Trig.

"I can't believe he told me that. I should just put a wall around my heart. He only hurts it." I cried as Trig licked my tears away.

B prov

I watch as she drove off. I can't believe I really said that. What is wrong with me. I have to fix this. I ran over to my truck and drove to her house. I knocked on the door. Her mom answered.

"Can I see her?"

"I don't know what you did. But my daughter just came home and if she leaves again, I will have your head on my mantle. Got it?"

I nodded my head yes. I went to her room and opened the door. She was asleep and Trigger was by her. At the sight of me he started growling. He hopped off the bed still growling and came
torwads me. I left knowing  that if I stayed he would probably bite me. I got in my truck and left.

Emma's prov

I awoke by Trig kissing me. "Hi baby." I said petting him. I got up and went to the bathroom. Than I went to feed him. I poured the food seeing that it wasn't enough.

"Mom I'm going to the store." I got my keys. Trig went to the door wanting to come. I went down and petted him.

"Stay here baby. It will be a fast trip." I got in my truck and started towards the store. I stopped at a red light. My phone when I stopped slid on to the floor so I reached and grabbed it. When I came up I saw light coming towards me fast. I didn't even have time to scream.