Chapter 14 leaving

I woke up in B's bed a while later. I turned and looked at the alarm clock which said two in the morning. I felt B shift a little. "Hey darling, how you feeling?" His voice thick with sleep.

"I'm feeling ok. What did you do to Blake?"

"I beat him up pretty bad and told him I ain't scared to go back to jail. Now go to bed babe."

"Ok." I layed my head on his chest. "Good night love you." I said before falling asleep.

Here I was only person up yet again. What can I say I'm a morning person. I poured me a cup of coffee and went and sat on the couch. I pulled up my notes on my phone. I was have lyrics going throw my head all morning. I had just gotten a text from Eric Church wanting a song. The lyrics seemed to fit his voice. I must have been really involves because the next thing I felt was some one poking my cheek. I slowly moved my head to see who was poking me. Of course it was B.

"What ya doing?"

"Writing a song." I said finishing. I copied it and sent it to Eric.

"Do you have some free time for your boyfriend?" I pretend to think.

"Well I don't know... I'll have to move some things... but I think I have some free time. B you have to schedule." I said laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'll try hard to do that." He flipped the tv over to CMT. It was playing top 20 country count down. As we watched I counted 5 song that I had written were in the top 20. I hoped I would keep growing as an writer making bigger, better songs for people. I thought as I started making breakfast. I flipped and stirred things around. By the time I knew it everyone was downstairs fixing there plates.

"Do y'all really have to go?" I asked. They all nodded slowly yes.

"Don't worry, we'll see you in a couple months on tour."

"You are coming on tour right?" I shrugged. 

"I don't know. B hasn't asked me." Lin shot him a look.

"B if you don't ask her on tour with us I will." B held his hand up  as if he was trying to calm Lin  down.

"I was going to ask her at a special time but y'all ruined that. So Emma will you come on tour with me?"

"I would love too! Now y'all best watch out cause I'm going to win the prank war!"

"I don't think you can." Luke said. Well now I had my  first victim. I send him a shit eating grin. Luke looked scared.

"Well babe you best watch out." After we all cleaned up everyone started packing up. After hugs and see ya later. Everyone was gone but me and B. B pulled me over to sit with him on the porch swing. "So there was this special time?"

"Yes."

"Like what?"

"Well I was going to.."  He said stopping.

"You didn't have a clue did you?"

"Well if were going to mama's house you best get ready."