Chapter 2 The past comes forword

BG prov
I was sitting at mama's house joking around with Kolby. "Why don't you guys go over to Mrs. Barne's house and see if you can help her in any way." Me and Kolby got up from the couch and went to my pick up. For the last month or so we have been going over there to help her. We moved dressers and box's to Emma's old room. Seeing her old room made all the memorys come back that I had damed up. We drove over to the Barnes house. A truck was there that I didn't recognize.

"You recognize that truck?"

"Nope never seen it." Kolby said. I parked the truck and we got out . We went up the walk way and knocked on the door. Mrs. Barne opened the door. She looked older. I remember before her husband's death she would be so lively now well... She wasn't so lively.

"Hi do you need us to do anything?" Kolby asked politely.

"Brantley will you go check my water water tank and Kolby will you help me get things on my top shelf?" We nodded our heads. I went around back to check the water tank. I closed the lid and wiped my hands off on my jeans. It had all checked out. I went up to the front door to hear Kolby talking really loud all most yelling. I opened the door and asked Kolby.

"What is going on Kolby and why are you talking so loud!" I rounded the corner to see the girl that had left my heart in a twist since she left me and this town. My mouth hit the floor when I saw her.

"Hi BG." She said shyly.

Emma prov
BG look shocked that I was back. He never thought I would come back.

"Hi BG." I said shyly.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm back because I missed my home town and to take care of my mom."

"Why did you never call or text me back?" I crossed my arms.

"You don't remember do you?" He shook his head no. I shook my headed.

"Well you can tell me over dinner tonight." He said. I sighed and nodded my head yes. "Good see you tonight!"

"Bye short stuff!"

"Bye Kolby!" He shut the door behind him. I sat at the table.

"What should I do mama?" She sat down by me and took a hold of my hand.

"Tell him the truth." I looked at her with tears in my eyes. Later that night I had just finished getting ready.

I pulled my boots on

I pulled my boots on. I grabbed my phones and keys. BG wasn't here yet so I started writing a song for Carrie. I was a most finished when a knock came from the door. I went and opened it. There stood Brantley.

"You look beautiful Emma."

"Not bad your self outlaw. Bye mom I'll be back later."

"Alright baby have fun!" She yelled back. I stepped out and shut the door. We started towards his truck.