~~~Chapter 24~~~

No ones POV

It was the next day and Lucy and Natsu are getting ready on their date. Well, a family date.
   "You ready Luce?" He called from the living room. Lucy stumbled out of her room fixing her outfit and putting her shoes on.

 Lucy stumbled out of her room fixing her outfit and putting her shoes on

Natsu blushed looking away avoiding eye contact.
"You look pretty!"  He spoke. Lucy giggled and held Natsu's hand.
"Thank you very much." He smiled and told the gang they'll be back later.

Movies
Lucy's pov

Natsu played on the ground sick to his stomach because of the car. I lightly kicked his arm wanting him to get up.
"I WANT TO GO POTTY!" I raised my head at the sudden scream. I gasped and saw Wendy and Happy. Happy was tugging on his mother's shirt and yelling. Wendy was quietly standing there.
"Shush child people are staring!" Igneel punched the poor kids head .
"Ouch.." I mumbled. Natsu jumped up after hearing his father.
"Huh, hey pops!" Natsu smiled and waved.
He got up dragging me towards the family. Happy manage to cling to me not letting go. I laughed a d hugged him.
"Wow happy let's not hug your blood related brother that you haven't seen in a while."
"You are adopted!" I checked back the laughter. Natsu grabbed Happy and put him in a light head lock. They played around for a bit. I noticed Wendy being silent.
"Hey Wendy it's been some time?" She went behind her mother. I was confused.
"Don't worry she's just a little shy. It is that she hasn't seen Natsu for a while." I nodded and felt a hand on my shoulder.
"So this lucky gal is the one with Natsu. Honestly sweetie I think you could do better. Look at my son." I saw Natsu sitting on Happy.
"Well mister,"
"Igneel"
"W-well Igneel, your son is very kind to me. He's the first to show me kindness in a while. He talks to me like  I am human." I smile looking back seeing that Wendy finally made her way over there.
"He helped me get out to the public. Make friends, hang out, made me realize what love is." I smiled even more playing with my hands.
Igneel and Grandeena glanced at each other.
"We are glad our idiot was able to find someone like you Lucy."
"She best know I'm going to be her idiot forever! We gonna get married and live happily ever after!" He laughed.
"Just like a fairy tale...." I blushed as I felt him hug me.
"I NEED TO POTTY STILL" We all laughed and headed into the movies.

After the Movies

"You kids sure you don't need a ride?" Grandeena asked. I shook my head.
"No ma'am we have a ride." They waved us off and left. Natsu and I waited for our ride.
I sighed and shivered kicking some rocks. It's so cold! Then I felt familiar arms wrap behind me.
"You know...." his lips got closer to my ear.
"I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to marry you." His lips brushed softly against my ear.
I blushed madly before I could speak, Natsu grabbed my cheek lifting it up and placed his soft lips on mine. I sunk into it.
He pulled back turning me around.
"So what you say?" He started
"In the future?" I question
"Let's live happily ever after together."
Then we kissed once again. Never forgetting this moment.

              The End.