~~~Chapter 23~~~

(Edited)

   No One's Pov

Lucy was backstage with the others watching the boys. "I still wonder what Natsu has plan afterwards." "Mhm I heard Loki and Gajeel it's a song he wrote by himself."

    The curtains then pulled back to reveal a giant screen , big flashy lights, and the boys.
(A/N Sorry I'm to lazy to write  lyrics so I'm just gonna put the videos)

The crowd screamed with excitement and happiness. "Wow they gotten better!!!" Screamed Erza. They all nodded. This time Natsu and Jellal switched places. "YEAH GO JELLAL!!! " Erza yelled. AL the girls just stood there staring at her. "What?" She asked. "Nothing" they all say.

     Time skip!!!!!!

Two hours has past and the show was almost over. "CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!?!"  Natsu yelled over the fans. "I think it's time Erza~Chan..." Aries said. Erza nodded and dragged Lucy near the band. "TODAY I MADE A SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND!!!" Natsu then looked at Erza. "That's your cue!" "Wait wh-" Before She could protest Erza shoved her to the open. Lucy squealed when she look at the crowd. Natsu walked over to her and brought her to the open. "Lucy I've been waiting for this moment!" Gajeel brought out a chair for Lucy to sit. She sat down and just stared at  Natsu. He sat down next to her with a acoustic guitar. He began strumming it.

At the end Lucy had tears falling down. Natsu smiled and wiped her tears away. The crowd awed at the sight . "Lucy Heartfilla Will you become my girlfriend?" When he said that the crowd started chanting. "SAY YES SAY YES SAY YES!!!!" Lucy giggled and nodded. "okay..!" Natsu jumped up and hugged her tightly. The crowd screamed.

Few minutes later

   The band was in the VIP room giving Autographs to fans. While Everyone else did there thing. "Ugh that stupid heartfilla..." It was Minerva. "She'll pay..."

     Back at the apartment

  Everyone immediately fell asleep once they arrived. Lucy was outside looking at the stars. "it's a beautiful night isn't?" Lucy turn and saw Natsu. "Yea...it is" She smiled. Natsu sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her. "Tomorrow I'm hanging out with my family wanna join?" "N-no yall should have your family time." "But luce you are family" She laughed nervously. "I know if I keep saying no your just gonna keep pushing aren't you?" Natsu nodded. "Fine I'll go." Natsu cheered and hugged her. "I love you Lucy" Lucy blushed and hugged back. "I love you too Natsu."

A/N

So what did yall think? I hope yall loved it!!!!
Here is the songs I used!!
#1
Lions- Skillet

#2
Monster-Skillet

#3
City of Angels- Arrows To Athen

Please vote and comment!!
Bye bye!!!!

(P.S I found these pictures)