~~~Chapter 13~~~

>no play media no no until I say so<

~~No ones Pov~~        Lucys Pov

   Its been a whole week since Stings death. Since my father found out about Sting's death he forced me back home. He also began hitting me some when hes drunk. Thats not all, he took my phone away where I couldn't talk to anyone. 

  "Lucy get down here now!' my father yelled. i got up and began towards his office. knock knock. I heard him say something meaning for me to come in. "Yes father?" I ask. Without looking up from his paper work he began talking. "You will start school tommrow. So that you can bring your grades up. You are a Heartfilla and in this family no one never fails." I look down at the floor. "Yes Father." and i walk out and started packing my things. 

    ~~~School~~~ No one Pov

 The FairyTail band was hanging out by the gates waiting for there girlfriends and Lucy. "GRAY~SAMA!!!!!" They heard a voice yell. "Hey guys." they all saw the group of girls walking there way. " Is Lu~Chan here today?" Levy asked looking around for the blond. "Nope after her brother's death no one has seen her." Loki said putting an arm around Aries. "oh..." was all the girls could say. "No one inform Juvia about this." "yea.." they rest say

Ding Ding

"Lets go." Natsu said coldy as he walk toward the school ignoring the cries of the fangirls.

~~Classroom~~

 Natsu, Loki, and Jellal sat in there normal seats in the back. "Who can tell m-" the teacher was interupted by the doors swinging open. 'Oh Heartfilla, I see you have join us. Take your seat." She bowed as a sorry and walked off to her seat. "Pssst Luucccceee~~~ where have you been?" Natsu whisper poking her shoulder. She just ignored him and look away. "Hey you ok?" She nodded without looking. Nastu looked at the two boys who where staring at Lucy.

~~Lunch~~

 The band and the girls were searching around the school for the blond girl. "Gray and Juvia look and see if she's on the roof, Loki and Aries search the lunch room, Gajeel and Levy look in the library, Natsu  search the schoolrooms, while Jellal and I search outside." They all nodded and walked off looking for Lucy.

Natsu Pov

As I walk through the halls I bumped into a few fan girls. they were crowding around me taking my time. "Sorry girls im on a mission."  I shoved them away gently. "where are you Lucy?" I mumble to myself. "Ew its mute!" i heard a voice say. I peek around the corner to see whats going on. Then I saw who this 'So  call mute was'. It was Lucy. i started walking towards her.         " Leave her alone." i said in a stern voice. Of course they swarmed me saying how hot I was and they want to date me. "All can apolgize to Lucy." They look at me as if i were crazy. " But Natsu~Senpi, she's just a dumb mute." One of them say. I saw Luce look down. "No she's not now apolgize!" I growled. They flinched and nodded. "We're sorry Ms.Lucy!' and they took off.

I grab Lucys hand and drag her to the music room. 

 We sat down on the two seats in the room. "You ok?" I asked. She nodded. I gave her a serious look. She forced a smile upon her face. I sighed and got up. "Wanna sing with me Ms.Heartfilla?" she quickly shook her head no. "ok then..." i grabbed her hands and put them in a dancing potion. "Then dance with me..." I whisper in her ear.

    Lucy Pov

"Then dance with me..." I shiver by his breath hitting my ear. I saw him smirk and started twirling me around.

>Play Media<

 Natsu stared into my eyes as he sang. I let a sigh escape my lips. I know where he's going with this. "If i say im ok will you stop?" Natsu nodded. "Im ok really just been pretty rough lately ..." I mumble. Natsu's smile disapeared. "We're here for ya Luce. You know that right? The band, the girls, that yukino chick, and me. We're here for you. Im here for you." By now im blushing. I couldn't help but smile. "Thank you Natsu...thank you..." Then i gave him a hug and he hugged back.

    A/N

Hey Guys I Miss yall very much!!! I finally up loaded a chapter

I will try to update soon

Gomen about the late updates. 

   This Baka is out!!

       Peace!!!!