~~~Chapter 22~~~

Lucy's Pov

We are all on our way to the Hargeon. That's where the concert is. I still can't believe I'm going! Natsu really wants me to go it seems.
Flash Back

I was in my room on the computer looking for new art supplies. "Lucy!!" "Aaaah!" First thing I did was throw was a bottle. "Woah!! Luce be careful!" Wait only one person calls me 'Luce' "Natsu what do you want?" "I came to give you these" He jumped down to the floor.(he was on the window seal) "I managed to get you a ticket..." Hold on....Did he just..Blush?! Natsu quickly looked down. "Oh thanks Natsu!" I gave him a hug. "Okay well I need to get back to the place Bye!"
Flash Back Ends

I smiled softly at the memory. "Uuggggggh....Luuuuucccccy...." Natsu was turning green. "Lay your head down." He immediately did. I giggled and rubbed his hair. "Look how cute they are!" Levy said. "But not as cute as  my little ram~~" Loki said. Aries started blushing. "N-no...sorry..." "Your so cute when your shy~"  Aries blushed more. I smiled. I'm glad I found these people.

Hargeon  No ones Pov

"Finally were here!!" Natsu yelled jumping out of the bus. "Jellal you and the boys help get the things out. Erza, take the girls to the hotel I told you about." "Okay Let's go ladys." When the girls started walking Lucy just stood there. "Is Lucy okay?" Juvia asked. Lucy nodded but kept quiet. "Well come on then silly" Lucy smiled and walked besides Aries. "Just in 5 more hours the concert will be happening. " "Yep, I heard Natsu has a surprise at the end." "Hm, I wonder what." 'Aye." "Lucy!!" "What?" Lucy turn around and saw a group of famliar faces.
    "Yukino, Rogue, Mei...And Wendy, Happy, Grandine, and igneel?!" Wendy and happy both ran up to her and gave her a big hug. "We missed you!!!!!" Lucy chuckled and hugged back. "Are yall here to watch the band?" They all nodded. "Natsu sent us tickets. Looks like the idiot realize us" Igneel sighed. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to get going." Erza said in a bow. Lucy said by to all them and followed the others.

   With the boys
"Natsu slow down!!" Yelled Loki. "Can't I'm excited!!!" Natsu said running back and forth with the band equipment. "Nastu I know your hyped up for later but chill" Gliders said. Natsu groan and nodded.

5 Hours later

  "ARE YALL READY!?!?"

A/N

What yall think? Took me a while but I did it!!!!
I can't wait to write the next chapter!!
Bye bye!! ^ - ^