~~~Chapter 20~~~

No Ones Pov

Lucy and Natsu arrived at the school greeted by the group and fangirls. Lucy looked around and saw a few death glares staring at her. Nervously she got off Natsu's back. "Lu~Chan are you ok? Your limping!" Levy panicked. "I'm fine Levy, just fell on the way here." Erza lift up Lucy's leg to check out her ankle. "Erza~Chan Juvia is wondering what are you doing to Lucy." "I'm checking her injury. If she needs medical help I was going to take her to the hospital. But it looks like you just sprung it." Lucy giggled and smiled. "Hi boys~! They all turn to the voice. "Oh hello Minerva. You too Angel." They both smirked and looked at Lucy. "Lucy! Like oh my goodness! Where have you been!?" Lucy tilted her head confuse what is happening. "Come on LuLu! Lets hang out!" Angel said. Juvia and Erza didn't like where this was going. "Sorry girls, but Lucy is busy." "Yes, Lucy is hanging out with Juvia and the others." Minerva scoffed. "Like she would hang out with someone like you. Lucy come on!" Lucy just stared at the group and the girls. "Uh I-I I think I'll...just go to the library. Alone." And she was gone. "What was that about Erza?" Minerva and her just glared at each other. "Nothing. Now if you excuse us we have class. Boys!" The boys all coward in fear. Levy, Aries, and Juvia all laughed. "Yes?!" She told them to start heading to class. When Erza passed the two. "Game on Tatiana." Erza kept a straight face. "Hey what was all that about?" Jellal ask wrapping his arm around her. "Something about those two...didn't feel right." Jellal kept quiet. "Me and Shrimp are gonna find Bunny~Girl cya." Levy complain about being called Shrimp to Gajeel. Kick kick. Gajeel looked in a classroom to see Lucy kicking the wall slightly. "There you are!" Levy gave her a hug. She sighed and hugged back. "Sorry I left like that. Just..didn't want to talk to them." "Why? Even Erza didn't want to deal with them." Lucy laughed. "I wouldn't blame her." Gajeel and Levy looked at each other weirdly. "Well lets head to class." Lucy waved them off and walked to her class.

Class Room

Natsu was in his seat yawning. "Juvia wants to be in Gray~Sama class!" Juvia whined. "Hey guys!" "Sup Lucy" Said Loki. Ding Ding. "Looks like I made it in time!"

After class Erza's Pov

I was at waiting in the hall for Levy, Aries, and the boys. "You dumbass...wait are you doing hanging out with them." Wonder who that is. I took a peek around the corner and saw Lucy with blood on her arm. "Excuse me. What are you doing to my dear friend." Lucy looked at me with begging eyes. "Erza j-just go I can handle them..." I stormed over to her and Minerva. And what did I do?

Slap

I slapped her. "Lay a hand on my friend it'll be more than a slap. Lucy come on." I grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her away. "T-thank you Erza.." I smiled at her. "No problem Lucy. Lets get you to the nurse's office." "Wanna go flame brain?!" "Your on Ice Stripper!!" Well seems like the boys are here. "Boys!" Natsu and Gray both jumped. "Woah Lucy what happened?" Loki said pointing at her arm. "Just a little scratch don't worry." Of course I shook my head. "Yall go on to class I need to get her patched up." They nodded and left. Natsu looked back with worried eyes. I nodded to let him know she'll be fine. He sighed and left.

Nurses' Office

I helped Lucy wrap bandages around her arm. "Lucy, why were they hurting you?" She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out. Only her tears slipped out. "T-they...didn't want me talking or hanging around yall no more they also said things about my mother and Sting..." Lucy sobbed. I took Lucys hands into mine. "Dont ever listen to them. There only try to bring you down and once they do that your letting them take control of you. Lucy your stronger then them. I know you got that fighting spirit. I can see I in your eyes." She smiled and nodded. "T-thank you Erza.." "No problem Lucy, if they mess with you again get me or anyone else." I told her. She nodded and we head to class.

A/N

Heyo Everyone!!!!

I'm back and I got the new chapter

If you enjoy than I'm glad you did.

If you have any song suggestions please let me know in the comments.

Bye bye friends!!!!