~~~Chapter 18~~~

Dont play video till said so

After School

I'm already at my house getting things set up. Ding Dong. That's Him. I open the door and let Natsu in. "You ready?" I ask. Natsu smile and nodded. We sat on the couch. Natsu sat beside me . "Well open." He laughed. I nodded and open the box. All that was in there was CD's and a video recorder. I picked it up and my eyes widen. "He kept it..." I whisper and made a small smile. "Can we watch these?" He picked one up. "Lucy's 3 birthday.." Natsu said. I grabbed it and put it on.

Video #1

"Is it on? Hi my Name is Sting Heartfilla! Today is my sissy's birthday. Its her 3rd one." The camera moved to a blond short hair girl. "Say Hi Wushy." Lucy looked at it and sneezed all over it. "Ewww Lucy... Well that's her way to say hi I think." "Sting time to party!" Sting helped Lucy up and went down stairs. "Say hi everyone!!" "Hi!" "Sting! Yukino just got here!" The camera began freaking out. "Hi Sting Hi Rogue!" A girl with short hair greeted them. "Kids come on! Sting baby can I hold that?" Sting gave his camera to his mother. "1,2,3 Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday Dear Lucy Happy birthday to you!!" Sting kissed his sister cheek. "Can we eat now?" He ask. Everyone laughed and agreed

____________

Video #2

First Day of School

"You excited Lucy?" Sting ask. "Yep yep I'm happy!" She skipped. The camera moved to Layla. "I bet mom isn't." Layla rolled her eyes. "What are you kidding I can finally relax." She tease. "Nah I'm just sad my babies are growing up." They made it to the school. "click that button to stop." He told his mother she told him to watch Lucy. They both walked to the school. "Have a good day sweeties..."

Back with Lucy and Natsu No ones Pov

Lucy kept a smile on her face the whole time. Natsu watched the videos and her the whole time. But mainly her. Somehow her smiled is the best thing he ever seen. He kinda develop feelings for Lucy. "Music Video? Lets watch it!"

Video #3

"Mom is it on?" "Yes now hurry up before she gets here." Sting cleared his throat and fix the guitar. "Hi Lucy I decided to make a documentary I guess you could say of you growing up. And I made a song for you! I hope you'll like this." He began strumming the guitar. (In the media)

During the Video

Lucy had tears fall down her face when she listen to her brother sing. Natsu wrapped his hand around her and embrace her with a small hug.

Video

"Oh Sting..." "Love you Lucy!" Then the door swung open. "We're back!!!"

End

Lucy and Natsu kept watching videos. They laughed, cringe, and scream.

Video #4

The camera turn around and showed Sting. He had bags under his eyes and dry tears. "Hey Lucy...been awhile since I've done this. Today is your 15 birthday its been what 6, 7 years since I last show you. Um today I went to the doctors. Something been going on where I cant breath easily or anything so...when we got there they...they told me I had Lung cancer..." He blink back his tears."They said I have 2 years 2years to live." He nodded and bit his top lip. "I wrote you a song... Its called One Day. I'll get everyone to help me record it... Love ya"

End

"He was diagnosed on my birthday." Lucy's hair cast a shadow over her eyes. "Why? Why did you have to leave me! Why couldn't you use your breathing machine?! You could of been here right now! You would of..." She sobbed. Natsu picked her up and sat her in his lap. "Shhh Luce...he's still here...as long as you can remember him...I bet he doesn't want to see you cry. He's looking down at you and telling you 'Your ok I'm here.'" Natsu hug her tightly.

After a few hours of crying

Yukino is back home. "I'm back! LuLu?" She walked to the living room and almost scream of panic and fangirling. There was Natsu and Lucy laying on the couch together side by side. Yukino chuckled slightly. "I'm glad to see your not alone LuLu..."

A/N

THE SONG ABOVE IS CALLED IN THIS TOGETHER

I FORGOT WHO ITS FROM

THE OTHER SONG THAT WAS MENTIONED IS CALLED ONE DAY BY TRADING YESTERDAY

HOPE YOU ENJOY

~BAKA OUT