~~~Chapter 8~~~

Lucy Pov

 I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and stretched. I heard my stomach growled for something to eat. "Looks like someone's hungry." I looked at the kitchen and saw Yukino making breakfast. I smiled and nodded. "Yea I am a little hungry." My stomach growled louder at the smell of... "Bacon?" "Yep!" I got up and walk towards the kitchen.

"Where's Sting at?" I asked looking around the place. "He's still in his room. I believe he just woke up." She suggested. About 5 minutes later Yukino just finished making breakfast and went up to get Sting. I just sat at the table waiting for  them to get back. " I guess I could set the table."

Yukino's Pov

I went upstairs to get Sting so he could eat and take his medicine. "Sting breakfast is ready. Do you want me to bring it to you?" I asked. "No no I'm just trying to fix something. I'll be down in a second." I just sighed.  "Could I come in?" "Yea..." 

I open the door and walked in to see Sting trying to put his machine in his closet. "Sting I'm going to town later would you like to come along?" I asked. "What about Lucy?" "I'll ask her" we sat there in silence. "When are you going to tell her?" I said breaking the silence. He sighed and rubbed his hand threw his hair. "I don't know Yukino. I just.." I stopped him by kissing his cheek. "We'll figure it out. Now how about some eggs and bacon. You need to take your medicine." I smiled he groan but smiled back. "Fine lets go."

  Lucy Pov

"Phew finish" I said as Sting and Yukino came down. "Wow Lucy this is nice!" Sting said as he looked at the table. "And it smells so good.." He mumbled and stared at the food. "Lucy can you get the orange juice please?"  "Sure!"  I grabbed the juice and handed it Yukino. "Alright Sting take this." Yukino said as she handed him a pill 'Is he sick?'.  I looked at them with confusion. They didn't notice me staring so I just shrugged it off and sat down. "So LuLu would you like to go to town later? I need to get some things for dinner." Yukino said I thought for a moment and shook my head. "I just remembered my friends invited me to go to a karoke place with them. I told them I would since I just ran away yesterday." I said I just looked down remembering what happened. "Lucy you ok?"

I nodded "Of course it's just I ran out of the place without saying anything, so I kinda felt bad." I smiled. Sting mumbled something, but I couldn't hear because of the food in his mouth. "Sting, no one doesn't like to see a mouth full of bacon while eating." Yukino giggled. Sting grunted and finish eating his bacon. "Who's your friends?" Wait I never told them who they were." I'll tell you just don't freak out." They both nodded and I took a deep breath. "ItsFairyTail!" I said a little to quickly. "What?" They both asked in Union "It's FairyTail and some of there friends." Yukino was smiling like crazy while Sting looked shocked. "Are you serious!? I thought the rumors were false!" She yelled 

The phone rang and Sting stood up to get it." Hello?" He paused "Ok when you coming over?" Another pause "Alright see ya." He hung up the phone and say back down. "Rogue is coming over in a hour." Rogue? I remember him he use to come over to the mansion all the time to hang out with Sting. "Ok." I got up from the table. "Um is it ok if I take a shower?" I asked Yukino nodded and told me to follow her to the bathroom. I thanked her and took my nice and long shower.

20 minutes later

I was finally done with my shower. When I put on my clothes and dried my hair I left the bathroom. "So? When's the next appointment?" Appointment? "Its tomorrow at 7am. There going to try that weird operation again." I just stood around the corner listening to the conversation. "Your going to have to tell LuLu someday." I heard Sting groan and the door bell ring. I took this opportunity to act like I just got out of the shower. "Hey Yukino what I miss?" I said acting causally. "Oh Rogue and his friend just showed up." I wonder who his friend is? 

We walked to the living room to see a blonde head and a black head laughing and hugging. Also a with pale like skin, turquoise wavy hair, and brown eyes. 

(I drew this myself)

She waved towards me and Yukino. "Hey Yukino! Who's this?" The girl asked "Mei this is Lucy, Lucy this is Mei Rogue's friend." Yukino smirked at the slightly blushing Mei. "Yukino!" She scrowled while elbowing her. We just laughed and talked more. "Lucy its nice to see you again. How are you?" Rogue said as he approached us. I smiled "Nice to see you too Rogue. And I'm good thank you for asking." He nodded and turn to Mei to talk to her. "They are soooo cute...." Yukino whisper into my ears. I just giggled at her fangirlism. 

"How about we all sit down and talk for a bit." Sting said. We all agreed and went to the living room and started talking 

  Hey Everybody! Sorry for the late updates! I'm going to try my best to update more! I want to dedicate this chapter to Nalua2500 for being supportive. Thank you! 

Hope y'all enjoy the story! Bye!