~~~Chapter 6~~~

Lucy's Pov 

  It was about 20 minutes ago since I called Sting. Sting is my big brother, he was always there for me. So was Yukino, she was like a sister to me. Until one day my dad and him had a argument saying that he needs to stop his drinking habit and rest. I could still remember it like it was yesterday 

    Flash Back

I was walking to my farthers office to give him a rice ball I made for him. "We need to talk" the voice sounded upset. I open the door just a crack to see my brother and my farther arguing. Sting was about 15 then and I was 7. "Not now Sting I'm bu-*hic*-sy." Farther was drunk again. Just then Sting slammed his hands on the table. I jumped by his sudden actions. "No your not fücking busy! Your drunk! When will you realize that!? Mom will ne-" 

Slap

 I then ran in there dropping the rice ball. "Sting! Daddy please don't hurt him he was just upset! Maybe he woke up on the side of the bed! Yea! And he was just worry you don't get eno-" "SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" My father  yelled I was at the edge of crying until a hand startled me. "Hey Lucy how about you go to your room ok? Me and dad are just going to talk things out." I could tell he was trying not to cry. I just nodded and left. When he came back he told me he'll be back soon. 

Flashback ends

 I was snapped out of my thoughts when a car came to a stop right in front of me. I look up to see a blonde hop out of the car. I felt more tears fall down my face as I jumped up to hug him

"S-sting.." I whisper "I know I'm here its find now." He said as he rubbed my head. I smiled and back away. I turn to see Yukino smiling like crazy. "Oh, LuLu!" She ran toward me and tackled me. I just laughed and hugged her. "Man it's great to be back in town!" Sting yelled and laughed. "Come on let's go to our place." Yukino suggested as we got in the car and head to their place.

Stings and Yukino's home -no ones Pov-

   When they got to the house Sting had to make a few rule. "Alright rule number one! No going down to the basement. Rule number two! No boys aloud in my house! They can be outside just not in the house! Rule number three! Listen to these rules and you'll be find!" Sting yelled making sure Lucy understand she just smiled and nodded. 'I should probably text Natsu telling him I'm ok' Lucy thought and grabbed her phone. 

(N= Natsu L=Lucy)

L: hey Natsu, I'm alright I just had to hurry home.

N: God Luce your ok! Geez never scare us again! The band and me were chased down by crazy chicks just looking for you. :-/ But it was worth it!

'They actually looked for me...'

L:Anyway I'm ok sorry for leaving y'all!

N: It's cool hey wanna hang out tomorrow night? Erza knows this karoke (A/N is that how you spell it?) place.

L: Sure i love to!

N: Gah sorry Lucy got to go practice bye

L: Bye

Lucy turn off her phone and put it away. "Soooo Lu Lu? Who was that?" Yukino purred while wiggling her eyebrows. Lucy just waved her hands "It was just a friend so no ideas." Lucy smiled with a slight blush. "I'll be right back with some blankets." Sting said going up the stairs. Yukino went up to help him. Lucy could hear slight pants from him. 

Lucy's Pov 

 When Yukino went to help I heard slight pants from Sting. I was confuse but shrugged it off. A couple of minutes Yukino came down with a blanket and a pillow. I looked at her wondering where Sting was. She didn't know I was staring at her, but it looked like she was a little sad. "Hey Yukino? You ok?" "Oh! Sorry I was just thinking about something." She told me while setting the stuff on the couch. "Well, time for bed. We'll talk tomorrow ok?" I just nod and looked away. 'I'm sorry Lucy...'  

A/N

Hello I hope this chapter is good. While I was writing I kinda lost the mood. So tell me if its good. Love you minnas!